or Connect

Posts by krspdla

Yeah that's exactly what I meant. Thanks for the suggestion, no way I'd fit into that thigh measurement though. Still on the lookout for a jean with indigo warp/weft + contrast stitching with at least an 11.5" thigh measurement at Size 30-32.
Hey guys, Any help on finding a pair of raw denim with an indigo warm, indigo weft, AND contrast stitching?
What do the battle stripes look like on an aged pair of jeans?
First Greencast evo pic I've seen, they look good! Always nice to see an evo pic of a different style once in a while
Hey guys, If there are any tiger fleece hoodies/sweatpants or terry hoodies/sweatpants at the W+H sample sale, send me a PM if you're willing to proxy. I live in Toronto so it'll be a domestic order. Thanks!
Want a proxy to Canada for the Military Green Snap Backpack. PM with info
How's the pockets on the ducks? Are they difficult to use like the other N&F models?
What's less offensive at a business formal event? No cuff or too much cuff? (Talking about shirt sleeve cuff under suit sleeves, of course)
I also have a Corter belt and have the same question along with another one:Is it normal for a belt to bulge out? My belt bulges out to the point that it's annoying to even wear tshirts with it anymore. At first I thought it would settle as the leather was still new but 1 month in it doesn't seem like it'll go away.
Looking to buy a pair of Clarks DBs in Beeswax, size 9.5 or size 10 only (US sizing) I'm located in Canada so you must be willing to ship internationally (Toronto). If you have a pair for sale, contact me with a quote and pictures. Thanks!