or Connect

Posts by AlexanderTG

Well, I did mean it in a positive way. Perhaps you meant to quote Fisty.
[[SPOILER]] Figure now's as good a time as any for a family portrait.My collection since April this year.CCP, A1923, Carpe, Guidi and Layer-0Not included but still lovely: my MOTO cordovan derbies.Thanks to @Eckblk, @Eton97 and the rest of you guys for help pointing my feet in the right direction. Been a crazy ride.
I love your collection, but I also love that your guitar (B.C.Rich? Charvel?) snuck in the shot.
Thanks. Yeah, they're New Standards I had taken in a bit. Not my best jeans but comfy and broken in. Still learning about the whole pants-fitting-properly thing. Appreciate the kudos re the footwear. Really like these.Cheers.
[[SPOILER]] Label Under ConstructionJil SanderAPCCdiem bootsAlways happy to hear critiques and comments.Hoping the black/blue/brown isn't breaking, like, the biggest rule ever.
I called for the past couple of days without any luck. Today both mailboxes were full and I figured I'd never hear from a real person. But I called around 1pm and spoke to a guy who took care of me. He said they have a small team and with the sale going on right now they're pretty swamped. Told me he had planned to call me later today. Hope that helps.
Absolutely gorgeous black Diemme Garda slip-ons made exclusively for Barneys NY. Pony fur uppers. Full leather lined. White rubber soles. Size EU 42 or US 9 These are true to size. I only wore these outside once and just can't bear to put any more wear on them. That said, I'm hoping to pass them along to a good home. Paid $405 last year plus shipping. Subtle branding on the back. Handmade insides and custom insoles. Outsole: 11.75" Width: 4" Comes with box as...
So I don't think the APC webshop info line is going to ever answer or get back to me so I'll ask here: I picked up a couple of pieces on the recent sale. On their website it states: "For your convenience, A.P.C. sale items may be returned for a full refund or exchange within 5 business days of the delivery date." But on my invoice on the back it says "Sale items are sold as is and are final sale." Anybody know which sentence is correct? Thanks. Edit: Just in case...
^^Pretty cool. I like the bags and the derbies. Wish I had known a bit more before I had my 698s made. Really limited use in my current collection. That whole "meat sock" thing isn't my bag. Oh well, I guess now I understand why I see so many for sale in "almost unworn condition".