or Connect

Posts by AlexanderTG

X-post from WAYWT.Finally got my special order GBS linen pants back from the tailor (to match the jacket I got from Eth0s).Here they are with the jacket, a simple UNIS tee and my Layer-0 handmade GY derbies.Rock on. [[SPOILER]]
Few shots from last night's show. It's linen and there's AC, but yeah, too hot to wear this during the day fo sho.Geoffrey B Small (jacket and pants)UNIS teeLayer-0 handmade GY derbies. [[SPOILER]]
Two things: Still loving my Layer-0 horse sneaks. Wore them to McCartney at Fenway Park last night. Funny how when you just wear one color (black) here in the US people look at you strangely (at least I get that sense). Well, most people sure can't seem to figure out my shoes, anyway. Great show, BTW. Secondly, it's true I did have an issue with Eugene (Wormwood) which I think is pretty well documented in the clothing thread. But I asked him what he wanted to do...
Hey gang (especially NYC peeps), Shameless plug here but . . . My band, Colorway, will be playing at The Bitter End in NYC on Thursday at 11pm. Would be great to meet anyone who could stop in. Really trying to make something happen in the city but it's a struggle. Cheers, ~ATG
Hey gang, Shameless plug here but . . . My band, Colorway, will be playing at The Bitter End in NYC on Thursday at 11pm. Would be great to meet anyone who could stop in. Really trying to make something happen in the city and we could use all the help we can get. Cheers, ~ATG
Hey gang, Shameless plug here but . . . My band, Colorway, will be playing at The Bitter End in NYC on Thursday at 11pm. Would be great to meet anyone who could stop in. Really trying to make something happen in the city but it's a struggle. Cheers, ~ATG
X-post from WAYWT From Saturday's show. Layer-0 (hat and sneaks) Harnden Elena Dawson SLP
From a show this past weekend. Paul Harnden Elena Dawson SLP Layer-0 (hat and sneaks)
[[SPOILER]] GBS special order just showed up. These will match the EVJ03 jacket I have already. Huge thanks to Nic at Eth0s for helping make this happen for me. I guess Geoffrey isn't taking many private requests these days.Will post a fit pic soon.PS: Nicely, those pants look amazing. Congrats.
m_moria wood nail drips. Lol