or Connect

Posts by AlexanderTG

Might I enquire where you saw it?
Just doing my part to spread the word that you too could look like a lovable, late-19th century chimney sweep. Just follow me to Styleforum. Right this way! Layer-0 hat Elena Dawson shirt Geoffrey B Small jacket BTW: Eastern Market Melbourne just got in a shipment of AW17 Elena Dawson. Some nice pieces (the few I've seen).
[[SPOILER]] Been a while. Hope everybody is well and enjoying life.Geoffrey B Small (jacket and shirt)PRPS noirLayer-0 GY derbz
Well, that's the price we pay for getting that legit I'm-actually-in-Star-Wars-right-now look. Tough to do that with a new pair of Doc's.
I know the Layer-0 hat ain't for everybody but I certainly have grown to love mine. Jacket is Geoffrey B Small and shirt is N.I.C.E. Collective which Eck turned me onto and, I have to say, at $110 ea they are a pretty stellar basic. Great fabric, unique but subtle cut and made in the US. No vis, SLP jeans and m_moria green mid ankle boots. Kind of a x-post as I put this up in the boot thread by accident.
I know the Layer-0 hat ain't for everybody but I certainly have grown to love mine. Jacket is Geoffrey B Small and shirt is N.I.C.E. Collective which Eck turned me onto and, I have to say, at $110 ea they are a pretty stellar basic. Great fabric, unique but subtle cut and made in the US. No vis, SLP jeans and m_moria green mid ankle boots. Whoops, just realized I put this in the boot thread. Sorry, bruvs.
Someone smaller with swag should kop this velvet blazer @ $650 https://www.ebay.com/itm/222334462582
Yes, I love the few piece of Elena that I own, but I must admit they don't get a lot of wear. The raw seam thing is very cool, and for me it works in an on-stage setting, but it's definitely not for everyday wear. That said, the fabrics are exceptional, the workmanship is top notch and the price isn't over the top.As for button placement, yeah, her three-up-top-one-on-the-bottom is weird. But I've heard from my SA at Alan Bilzerian that they have successfully added...
Before these get listed I figured I'd give an IC on here. Roo leather. Picked up used and barely worn. Fits an average sized hand. PM me if interested. Thanks. [[SPOILER]]