or Connect

Posts by AlexanderTG

@eluther Thanks for the kudos. I have a lot of collared shirts in the closet. Mostly Norse, APC, Gitman, some EG and Needles. It generally comes out in the warmer months but I'm still unsure how much of it will jibe with the avant makers I've focused on over these past 18 months. I have a great collared black IE shirt I've worn a bit but I guess the crew necks just blend in a bit more. Definitely will do some more experimenting this fall.
Heh. You funny. It's a Hahn. Www.hahnguitars.com custom made and custom color. Didn't want sea foam so it took a while to get it right. I dig the black. Pedals are Spartan. Just a Tech 21 Double Drive and an MXR Micro Amp. Easy peasy.
X-post from WAYWT. From a show I played yesterday. Not my main band but something put together to raise money for the arts. LGR sunnies LUC tent fabric jacket Acne tee Layer-0 linen pants Layer-0 boots
From a show I played yesterday. Not my main band but something put together to raise money for the arts. LGR sunnies LUC tent fabric jacket Acne tee Layer-0 linen pants Layer-0 boots
Gorgeous!!! Congrats. They may be bitter but I bet Kit Kat will make a flavor with them one of these days.
Congrats! I didn't know you could get the zipper straight black. Wear it in good health (and a bit cooler weather).
Anyone seen the motor jacket this season?
I've had to pry some pebbles out of mine from time to time and I can imagine mud must be a real drag.In this artisanal aesthetic we are dealing with where branding is more or less looked down upon (at least by the consumers) I think it's a pretty crafty makers mark.
Not a ton of stuff left but a few things now at 40% off with code "EXTRA40" at Unionmade. Kopped the linen pants for $159 shipped (down from $405). Good luck.
This just in: Unionmade website buffering wait times eclipse Ticketmaster world record. But I got my Needles linen pants $405->$159. Thanks, Unionmaster.