or Connect

Posts by AlexanderTG

Heh. You funny. It's a Hahn. Www.hahnguitars.com custom made and custom color. Didn't want sea foam so it took a while to get it right. I dig the black. Pedals are Spartan. Just a Tech 21 Double Drive and an MXR Micro Amp. Easy peasy.
X-post from WAYWT. From a show I played yesterday. Not my main band but something put together to raise money for the arts. LGR sunnies LUC tent fabric jacket Acne tee Layer-0 linen pants Layer-0 boots
From a show I played yesterday. Not my main band but something put together to raise money for the arts. LGR sunnies LUC tent fabric jacket Acne tee Layer-0 linen pants Layer-0 boots
Gorgeous!!! Congrats. They may be bitter but I bet Kit Kat will make a flavor with them one of these days.
Congrats! I didn't know you could get the zipper straight black. Wear it in good health (and a bit cooler weather).
Anyone seen the motor jacket this season?
I've had to pry some pebbles out of mine from time to time and I can imagine mud must be a real drag.In this artisanal aesthetic we are dealing with where branding is more or less looked down upon (at least by the consumers) I think it's a pretty crafty makers mark.
Not a ton of stuff left but a few things now at 40% off with code "EXTRA40" at Unionmade. Kopped the linen pants for $159 shipped (down from $405). Good luck.
This just in: Unionmade website buffering wait times eclipse Ticketmaster world record. But I got my Needles linen pants $405->$159. Thanks, Unionmaster.
Here you go. [[SPOILER]]