or Connect

Posts by AlexanderTG

^Thanks! I'll try to post a pic without the guitar sometime soon. Still considering getting it hemmed. I guess I thought it would be more cropped than it is. But at the time (and at the price) I had to kop. Cheers.
Busted out my recently-kopped-at-60%-off Pinaskullada top at a show this weekend. It's kinda long and I'm thinking of getting it hemmed. Otherwise it was a great choice on an otherwise hot and muggy New England day. SLP APC A1923
^Thanks, Sinnedk. I'm definitely a 42 and maybe 42.5 so I'll hold off. I just missed a nicely broken in pair on re-porter in 43. Oh well.
^Boo. Edit: thanks.
I'm just looking for an opinion on the piece. I like it. But I've never owned any of his pieces. Seems like it's fit in to the aeathetic I'm after. Edit: that was for Pickpack. Thanks for your comments. Might pass on it but I hear you all.
Pretty sure this is the same (or very similar) piece in a different color. http://www.geoffreyarchive.com/2012/05/soloist-by-takahiro-miyashita.html?m=1
I hear that. It'll be a tiny bit tight on me from the measurements. I like the frayed look, and the material looks pretty rad.
Shhh.
I'm new to The Soloist. Any opinions? Would be pairing with black IE or LUC pants and not really sure what shirt underneath but probably a black T. Thanks. Edit: pocket placement throws me off a little bit. Another pic unbuttoned, collar up.