or Connect

Posts by Bruce9241

Is that a wooden structure behind him? I didn't know they had such technology.
Think any of these broads voted for McCaine?
What do you mean by date? If by date you mean going over to nail her once a week while her precious little shits watch tv, then yes date her.
I don't do dick. I used to work in sales and management, but I quit that shit. It was probably a bad idea with the economy the way it is. I'm currently trying to run a online store that sells dildos, but I don't know how the hell I'm going to get this shit up and running. It's hard being a 1 man band. You got nobody to tell you to get back to work or that your lunch break is over.
Quote: Originally Posted by tagutcow All my life, I've been promised that when a black man is elected president, America would become a non-stop party filled with little old white ladies making "raise the roof" hand gestures. I've been lied to. Give it some time.
This may be a bit off topic, but have you considered a Nissan 370z? I know the performance numbers for the Z cars are almost compareable to 911's. The maintenance for the Z's are not even an issue. It's not a Porsche, but with a $30,000 price tag brand new it's worth every cent.
Can't a brotha enjoy himself without being judged by the man? Shiet.
Quote: Originally Posted by hamish5178 Do I really need to explain this? Extra water, bread, fruit, salad, desert? Mostly the water, planes turn me into a piece of beef jerky. Fantastic idea! You could also trade the extra food for vegeterian items from your immediate neighbor, or someone on in the next aisle down. The possibilities are endless.
Better than sucking a dick I suppose.
I don't mind Cuba at all. Cigars, loose women and cock fights. All in a days work.