or Connect

Posts by chrisbkreme

Hey guys haven't been able to find an answer to this question, everyone seems to think something different. I own a pair of Buttero sneakers in size 41, they stretched out and are a little loose on me (suede ones). I just picked up a pair of Common Projects Achilles lows in white in a size 41. On first try on they seemed to for just right. After wearing them around they are killing my heels and my slightly larger foot they are hurting the sides of my toes, not my big toe...
Selling this only because it is slightly too small on me. Only worn twice, and retails for $175. Perfect spring/fall transition jacket as well as a great layering piece. Duck canvas material in a nice navy color.
Custom Epaulet indigo dyed blazer. Only a few of these were made and now they are sold out. I only wore it once around the house and still have all the tags. I needed a 38 but they were sold out and I thought the 40 might work, but it was too large. Perfect condition, basically brand new. Price drop to $350 temporally for this week!
Custom Epaulet indigo dyed blazer. Only a few of these were made and now they are sold out. I only wore it once around the house and still have all the tags. I needed a 38 but they were sold out and I thought the 40 might work, but it was too large. Perfect condition, basically brand new. Price drop to $350 temporally for this week!
Perfect
I am a true 9. I am an 8.5 in Barrie, an 8 for a tighter fit . I'll have to check on cons, haven't worn them in years. I am a 41 in common projects Achilles. 9.5-10 in nike running shoes. 9.5 in sperrys. The leather insole can indeed be taken out.
Selling these brand new Buttero Sneakers. They are perfect for summer and are indigo dyed linen. Made in italy by Buttero, same quality as common projects. These have a cork insole under the leather and will mold to your feet as you wear them $400 retail. Only worn to try on and take the pics.
Message me with what ya got
Hey guys. Just bought a pair of buttero sneakers. I never really looked at the sole. Is the sole supposed to be flat or slightly curved? Mine had shoe trees in them and I am afraid they misshaped the shoe.