or Connect

Posts by chrisbkreme

Custom Epaulet indigo dyed blazer. Only a few of these were made and now they are sold out. I only wore it once around the house and still have all the tags. I needed a 38 but they were sold out and I thought the 40 might work, but it was too large. Perfect condition, basically brand new. Price drop to $350 temporally for this week!
Custom Epaulet indigo dyed blazer. Only a few of these were made and now they are sold out. I only wore it once around the house and still have all the tags. I needed a 38 but they were sold out and I thought the 40 might work, but it was too large. Perfect condition, basically brand new. Price drop to $350 temporally for this week!
Perfect
I am a true 9. I am an 8.5 in Barrie, an 8 for a tighter fit . I'll have to check on cons, haven't worn them in years. I am a 41 in common projects Achilles. 9.5-10 in nike running shoes. 9.5 in sperrys. The leather insole can indeed be taken out.
Selling these brand new Buttero Sneakers. They are perfect for summer and are indigo dyed linen. Made in italy by Buttero, same quality as common projects. These have a cork insole under the leather and will mold to your feet as you wear them $400 retail. Only worn to try on and take the pics.
Message me with what ya got
Hey guys. Just bought a pair of buttero sneakers. I never really looked at the sole. Is the sole supposed to be flat or slightly curved? Mine had shoe trees in them and I am afraid they misshaped the shoe.
What kind of Barbour is that?
Brand new LBM 1911 blue staple blazer. Unlined and beautiful material. Fits on the slimmer side. Purchased from another styleforum member and only tried on. I just need something darker colored. Chest: 29.5 Waist: 19.1 Shoulder: 18 Jacket length: 27.5 Sleeve length: 24.9 $300 shipped US