or Connect

Posts by Saigonesque

These options are all too high: I rarely spend more than $10 on a tie. Thrift stores and consignment shops are a lifeline for my neck.
I believe the "car coat" is what you had in mind.
Wait a minute. Does the 20% off discount apply only in stores? That's what the terms say. And before noon?! When does it start? I just ordered online using a Mastercard, did not get a discount. What.
Quote: Originally Posted by acecow Been there once. The fit is decent, but the fabrics are generally horrible. Not sure about construction quality, but I'm almost 100% sure it's crap. H&M is a better alternative. H&M's suit jackets and shirts are pretty terrible quality, but they have the most comfortable boxer briefs I have ever worn. A bit pricey at 3 for $18, though. Basically, only go there to protect your junk and get accessories.
Repost from Ask a Question, but there were no responses. Got a shirt from indochino, how's the fit? I worry the wrist may be too big. Thoughts?
Got a MTM shirt from indochino, not sure if the fit around the wrist is too big. Thoughts? Also: I'm aware that outfit is incredibly boring/ uninspired. In my defense, it was almost summer.
Garamond and Gill Sans. Awww yeah. Helvetica is nice, but it's ridiculously overused. Trajan is also pretty cool, but pretty limited in use. Who knew styleforum had so many typography nerds?
That fit is terrible. If I were you, I'd return it immediately.
My god, I hope you're trolling. (The answer is no.)
I wear a tie most every day to class. Probably the only person in the entire school who still does it, a few professors excluded.