or Connect

Posts by TheHoff

Quote: Originally Posted by micbain Hmmm. Interesting. So - what are some online resources you use to track down shoes? Other than SF Buysell & EBay. I could buy a few pair a week just from those but I'd have to get divorced first Unless you're an odd size or width, I think you'll find what you're after. Look in the top right of the screen, under the Amazon logo -- click the eBay shoe tickers -- that will give you a good starting point...
Quote: Originally Posted by micbain Are those Canali shoes that you have pictured? I honestly love Harry stuff but I find that they sometimes have limited selection on some items and the prices are quite high considering our CND is so much healthier these days. Nah, that is also a FAM -- courtesy of dior. He has the same model in his photo, I just shot it with some daylight. Rosen has some nicer shoes now (at least relative to Holt) but I...
No one in the states has a clue what Poutine is. That would be a big seller in the South if you could somehow deepfry it.
Quote: Originally Posted by diorshoe not sure how you in canada will be able to obtain santonis or any premium shoes like lobb, other than here on the forum, ebay, or buying directly through a private dealer online like nick anderson or eiko trausch for lobbs or vass . ive been told by other gentlemen living in canada, like The Hoff, who states that getting stuff in canadian stores is hard. Your best bets: - the Buy/Sell forum here. Make...
60-70% sale starts today at Holt. I'll post again if I get down there and see anything worthwhile.
Quote: Originally Posted by Homme I'm seriously considering these, any idea of what construction is like ? Retail is quoted at 450 / 675 so you'd have to guess blake-stitched. Nice looking shoe for $250 and in my opinion it doesn't have to be bulletproof if it is black and doesn't get much rotation.
Quote: Originally Posted by qiviut My JM Weston Golf Oxford is very comfortable. It has a rubber (ridgeway) sole and quality leather. http://www.askandyaboutclothes.com/f...d.php?p=561514 Perhaps you'd like the JM Weston split-toe on ridgeway (rubber) sole viewable on www.jmweston.com. I bought those Weston Golfs from Roger and they are nice shoes. I think they look great with jeans and I'd wear them with a suit in foul weather and still be...
'Glennie' makes me tingle.
Quote: Originally Posted by diorshoe it's not cool to make absolutist assumptions/judgments simply based on one's opinion about something. one can hate the bottom-line motive behind disneyland, but still love Valentine's day and have a fulfilling childhood. Disdain for Disney grows in proportion to your childhood's proximity to the nearest Disney park... I'm from Central Florida and I can't stand the place. At least we had Busch Gardens.