or Connect

Posts by TheHoff

Quote: Originally Posted by edmorel nothing that I would buy. some of those poses are bordering on yoox weird. The Vagisoft pocket, you don't like?
I don't want to bother the sale of this awesome jacket so -- Hermes pocket squares << I started a new, more appropriate, thread.
Who else likes them? The blue one was a gift from my wife this Christmas.
Quote: Originally Posted by dsholmes1 Put down the fork. Cut out drinks with high fructose corn syrup. Run on the track - leave that treadmill shit alone. Remember to work out that core. Please stop with the useless logical advice. We all know now that being fat is caused by some deep childhood emotional bruise and, until that is healed, no amount of caloric restriction or exercise could possibly work.
Quote: Originally Posted by Journeyman Personally, I'm not so bummed about the money - I'm more frustrated by the fact that my trust has been betrayed, and by the fact that BG continues to lurk here whilst apparently doing nothing to repair the situation. All it takes is one delay on the sender's part and it is easy to slip past the Paypal time limit for filing the claim. BG gave me the line that "the tie was sent out but then returned in the...
Quote: Originally Posted by drducky I haven't worn either yet... looking for tips.. is this residual starch to allow the fabric to be cut easier in constructing the shirts? I have a number of cheap linen that are very soft, but are like wearing a tent (and I'm not a small guy) just want to make sure I do things properly to maintain colors and prevent shrinkage, etc thanks for the replies though Excellent linen bed sheets (and a great...
Jacket sold. Thanks, D.
1. Ermenegildo Zegna for Bergdorf Goodman cashmere jacket. Sold. 2. Ermenegildo Zegna cotton dress slacks waist: 32.25" rise: 12" inseam: 38" unfinished 1 soft pleat Great looking cotton pants. Nicely cut; not too slim but certainly not loose. Medium dark brown with a bit of cinnamon. Perfect for the upcoming spring and summer. $59 shipped to US or Canada.
I did get the other 40R of that jacket and it is sweet. It is tough to show how nice the fabric is in reality compared to the photos.
Quote: Originally Posted by robbie A Venti Decaf Non-Fat Soy Latte with 2 pumps of vanilla a pump of hazelnut and room Besides how ridiculous it sounds, she paid >$4 for basically nothing... >>A Venti A Large drink not entirely unlike coffee that is... >>Decaf worthless... >>Non-Fat and no calorie... >>Soy Latte with fake milk... >>with 2 pumps of vanilla a pump of hazelnut and fake sweetener... >>and room but don't...