or Connect

Posts by TheHoff

>>I plan to start lifting 3x a week, which I have never done. Awesome. As it is your first time, your first gains of lean mass and strength should come quickly. >>Is it necessary that I actually eat more calories than I am currently? Is your weight stable right now? If so, then yes, you will have to eat more calories. Especially if you remove junk food, you will have to eat more decent food to make up for the lost crap. >>I was hoping if I just ate more...
Quote: Originally Posted by djs488 any suggestions then? I mean, there are plenty of threads about 6 pack abs that advocate just eating less. I don't imagine this would work for me. Should HIIT be involved? I'm totally clueless. Lift hard, eat reasonably more than you normally would, and do some light cardio in the mornings. At 155 lbs you still have a lot of beginner gains available with lifting. You can easily add 10 or 15 pounds of...
Quote: Originally Posted by lawyerdad Come on, man, read the rules. Heheh I didn't click on the link.. this is a classic forum thread topic and I'm asking the classic questions.
Are these five year olds given any guidance in how to attack? I think the number taken would vary greatly if the five year olds could be somehow organized to swarm effectively and "go for balls."
Can I grab one of the five year olds and swing them around, like a mace, against the other five year olds?
color coordinated sales pm sent
Quote: Originally Posted by lawyerdad I disagree that it is in any way a "stain on SF's record." +1; though it re-emphasized to me that a long history of posts doesn't make a member trustworthy.
warning: internet tough guy arguments start wherever these threads end up... bodyrecomposition.com has the most complete collection. http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=52441
Quote: Originally Posted by lefty Hoff, after two weeks of IF, have you achieved Nirvana? lefty hey lefty, I'll post an update in another week or two. I've stuck to it.
Quote: Originally Posted by jleeo225 Now, is there a specific way you wear/fold them, or do you just stuff in your pocket? I prefer the Rolled Puff or a simple stuff-and-pull until I get the right colors or pattern showing. Quote: Originally Posted by nmoraitis Could I enquire where you got it from? The brown one was from eBay; they go for about 1/3 of retail and most seem rarely...