or Connect

Posts by Beav

see your pm's
A Walt 33 is perfect on me, but a 33 Rivet Chino was just a little bit too tight at the waist. Letting the wait out fixed that, but if (when!) I order another pair I'm going to a 34. Just my experience.
Hi all - I thought I'd check here to see if anyone wanted to fund upcomming purchases by selling their lightly used medium shirts or size 33 Walt trousers. Also, I'd be interested Howard Yount trousers that are about the same waist size as a 33 Walt. I'm particularly interested in light/medium grey and navy trousers, perhaps brown. But would be interested to see what you'd like to clear out. Also, I'd love to get blue and lavender oxford shirts. If you have anything...
Only if you were a medium I'd have jumped all over these!!!
I missed out on this one last time as well. As soon as I saw Matt's post I ran for my wallet and pulled the trigger.
Rob, thanks for posting the fit pics and body dimensions. I was debating on what size to order, and we're exactly the same in height and weight and waist (I'm a tad smaller in the chest... but that extra weight is held in my belly ), and the recent posts had me second guessing what to order in a soon-to-be-placed Ashland purchase. Cheers.
Striped oxfords?? Yes! I'd buy them for sure. Great idea.
I know it is unlikey that anyone would be willing to part with theirs - but just in case anyone has any medium Epaulet oxfords with button-down collars and would consider selling them to a Canadian buyer, please drop me a PM.
yeah, jeez I was bummed there wasn't anything that I HAD to buy the first look around. Then I came back and even though I don't really have the funds, I had to snag a couple shirts I've been eyeing for a while. Now I'm going to be revisiting the site every 30 minutes for the next while to jump on any new additions.
wow, some amazing deals there. My credit card is thankful there isn't too much in my size... there are some folks that are going to go crazy with this selection.