or Connect

Posts by Beav

Only if you were a medium I'd have jumped all over these!!!
I missed out on this one last time as well. As soon as I saw Matt's post I ran for my wallet and pulled the trigger.
Rob, thanks for posting the fit pics and body dimensions. I was debating on what size to order, and we're exactly the same in height and weight and waist (I'm a tad smaller in the chest... but that extra weight is held in my belly ), and the recent posts had me second guessing what to order in a soon-to-be-placed Ashland purchase. Cheers.
Striped oxfords?? Yes! I'd buy them for sure. Great idea.
I know it is unlikey that anyone would be willing to part with theirs - but just in case anyone has any medium Epaulet oxfords with button-down collars and would consider selling them to a Canadian buyer, please drop me a PM.
yeah, jeez I was bummed there wasn't anything that I HAD to buy the first look around. Then I came back and even though I don't really have the funds, I had to snag a couple shirts I've been eyeing for a while. Now I'm going to be revisiting the site every 30 minutes for the next while to jump on any new additions.
wow, some amazing deals there. My credit card is thankful there isn't too much in my size... there are some folks that are going to go crazy with this selection.
Hi everyone - I'm looking for advice on sizing for sweaters. I notice they don't have measurement info up for sweaters on the BB website, I understand how knits are a bit different than shirts and suits. I find I'm between a small and a medium in just about everything, this makes life difficult if I'm not familiar with the product I'm ordering. I'm 5'9.5", 168 lbs, 38 inch chest, generally a slim guy with a little bit of a belly. I've found Epaulet's medium shirts fit me...
ah man, if these were one size smaller I would have scooped them up! Nice pants, what a price too...
Just a follow-up on the advice everyone game me about sizing - going with the small was a good idea. They fit well. I don't think the shirts would be worth the regular price, but for $15 they were pretty good. Thanks again.