or Connect

Posts by Beav

Wow, if you need some shirts, those at $49 are a steal. Too bad there isn't anything in my size that I need.
So then, I'll ask this the other way around - if I wear a 33 Walt, does that mean I should get a 34 HY instead of a 32 HY?
This is great, thanks for bringing in this product.I'll snag one with my next order.Just a quick question - I remember a while back you or Mike asked, whether folks would buy striped oxfords if you brought them in... do you think this might ever be in the works?I've got to say, even with all of the cool stuff you guys sell my favourite go-to item of clothing is my white button-down collar oxford shirt. My favouriate item of clothing, it gets tons of wear.
Sorry man, you're screwed! I'm about a year or so inthe process of upgrading all of my basics with Epaulet stuff. I love their oxfords. Maybe about half way there...
I'm a tiny it smaller in the chest at 38", 5'9", 165lbs, and I'm happy with the large, it fits slim but not tight.
See PMs
Those top thee are beauties... if I was a bit more of a manlier man (by this I mean a bit bigger, and could carry something bigger than a narrow tie) I'd scoop those up in a second.
Hi everyone - I've got a quick question about their outerwear I'm hoping to have some help with. I wear a 38 jacket. Would a size 38 overcoat such as this one, http://us.suitsupply.com/coats/beige-double-breasted-overcoat-j214/J214,en_US,pd.html?start=5&cgid=Coats, fit with wearing a 38 jacket underneath? And if I probably wouldn't wear a jacket underneath could I ned up ordering a 36 overcoat? And in a different but related question - how often do they restock...
I've got a selection of really nice ties for sale here that I just get enough wear out of. The Panta and Keng Wang ties are great, but at 3.5" wide I think are a little bit too much for me given that I've got a pretty small frame. And the brown wool tie, doesn't have a name on it, but is a great tie, very soft, but I have another just like it and don't need two that are practically the same. Panta: Grey herringbone, cashmere, 3.5" and almost 60" long. A fantastic tie,...
Hi all, I think this jacket was a great deal, I got it on sale with the boxing week sale where you got 30% off on sale items, then was able to stack on the 20% student discount on top of that. They didn't have a medium in this jacket in stock, but had a small, so I ordered that hoping it would work out. I'll just keep this if it doesn't sell as it is pretty slim on me, but I thought if I could get my money back on it I'd pass it along. I got it for $69, original price of...