or Connect

Posts by Beav

Yup, they're animals aren't they!I'm looking forward to the new Walts and the new outerwear... and sweaters too.
Nice, I keep a regular eye on the site and have snagged sale stuff in much the same manner. It was a 100km run. Not an easy one as well, but I'm a tough cookie, and managed to get it done.
thanks man! It was a good week, for sure.
Aww, man. I was offline when the sale went up because I got married then ran an ultramarathon... and by the time I saw this the 38's were gone! Bah, that'll teach me not to go without the internet for this long. Maybe one of the fellas that snagged the 38's will end up parting with one on B&S.I can only hope
Wow! What a mother load!
some beautiful Walts just put up on the site - expensive - but are very nice indeed!
Mike and team: I don't suppose that you can provide a preview of the outerwear you'll unleash on us this fall? I remember a post a while back Mike described in general what'll be coming, but I'd love an update if this is possible - perhaps some pictures or something. I've got an itchy trigger finger on some outerwear for the fall, and if I had a good idea of what might be coming it might give me the strength to hold off any purchases until you guys get your stuff in. Thanks
Yeah no kidding, this is unreal. If I hadn't overspent already in the last couple months I'd really go nuts with picking some of these up. If this is a closet-clean I'd love to see what this guy is keeping.
I'm hoping we'll see a Walt in this colour - I'll be first in line to pick up a pair!
I'm guessing that there is a build-up of fall related items that will roll out soon. Just as my credit card balance recovered from the last set of stuff released, a new wave of good stuff is sure to come.