or Connect

Posts by Beav

Just a follow up question on this - will you be doing MTO Walts as well?
Yes, +1 on this question. I'm looking forward to seeing more pictures of this as well. What colours will this be offered in?
Hi all - does anyone have medium blue or lavender oxfords with buttondown collars that they might want to part with? If so, I'd be interested in taking them off your hands. Drop me a note with what you would be looking to get for them. Thanks!
Check the spelling...
I've checked in as well, as of last weekend they said there would be a small restock in a couple weeks. So, unless timelines have changed, we'd be looking at about another week.
I've checked on this - look like in a couple weeks they will get a small restock, then that's it for the fabric as I understand it. I missed out on the first release, an will be sure to be much faster on the trigger next time.
Just a heads-up a bunch of new items got put up on sale. Check em out. I promised myself no more purchases for a few weeks, but got sucked into a great deal, broke the promise.
Aw man, if only someone out there with a collection of medium shirts was doing a clean-out! I'd be all over that. Someone who wears smalls should just clean this guy out. Nice deals.
what is it about the cut that makes you prefer HY American-cut trousers? And in terms of sizing, I wear a size 33 EP Walt well... do you think a 34 HY American cut would work best?
It does with me - Epaulet is more expensive for a similar product, but I've been won over by the service... and the fact they accept returns from Canada helps too. I guess if I'm spending good money on clothing I'll just spend a bit more and be certain I will get awesome service and issues will be resolved without any problems or delay.