Posts by Beav

Done! Too bad they're not here until the fall though. Can't wait to see how these turn out.
Nice
Looks like we're almost at 8!!
Hi all, I just picked up this blazer through this posting: http://www.styleforum.net/t/536368/fs-aus-arcteryx-veilance-blazer-lt-large-lyra-grey See the link for some details on the blazer. Unfortunately, it is a little big for me - so I'm putting it up for sale. Shipping $10 to Canada, $16 to US. Let me know if you have any questions.
Hi there, I picked up these a while back but unfortunately the last is a little too narrow for me. These shoes are in good shape, used but kept well. Sale does not include shoe trees. Let me know if you have any questions. Shipping $16 to Canada, $26 to US. Cheers!
I was thinking the same thing re: 316 vs 333, but this isn't a deal breaker for me.
Ah gotcha... yeah I'm good with either but I think I'd like 316. And yes, I like the smooth calf idea. Hopefully we can get others on board with this.
@shmallo15, I haven't kept up with the difference between the two lasts... now do the 316 ans 333 differ? I'd prefer a last that isn't too narrow, like a carmina Simpson last.
Just a clarification on the team navy count... I'd actually have a strong preference for what @shmallo15 has suggested, the brown grain with brown shaft. I think I'd have to allocate my funds towards something along those lines.
If a group MTO was running on the first option I'd be in there in an instant. I regret not getting in on the first round.Someone mentioned an option for navy suede... that would be nice too.But yeah let's get another GMTO going @Leaves!