or Connect

Posts by Beav

Very nice, thanks!
To be honest, I'm not sure..
Sorry forgot that part, they're on the Forest last.
Up for sale is a navy inverallan sweater. I know that this is a bad time of year to sell something like this but figured there's someone out there looking ahead at their winter knitwear needs! It does have a tag, but fits my 38 inch chest well. That seems to work out to a size 40 in these sweaters. Asking $215. I'm in Canada, so $20 shipping in Canada, $26 to US.
Up for sale is a pair of Alden shell cordovan shoes, size 9 B/D. It seems as though my ultramarathon running is making my feet a bit bigger, and I need to part with these. I bought these on the forum a while back but I don't think are making it into the rotation, so thought I'd pass along to someone who would get more use out of them. I'd say they fit like a wide 9.5US. I'm in Canada, so shipping should run $16 in Canada and $25 to US. I'm open to trades for size 9UK...
Up for sale is a pair of Carmina shell cordovan shoes, size 8.5UK. It seems as though my ultramarathon running is making my feet a bit bigger, and I need to part with these. These are truly beautiful shoes and it kills me to part with these. But the truth is that they are just a little bit too tight. They are a nice colour, very versatile... my photos don't really capture the quality here. I'm in Canada, so shipping should run $16 in Canada and $25 to US. I'm open to...
Up for sale is a pair of Carmina austerity brogues, size 8.5UK. As many of you may know, this last is a slimmer last and is proving just a bit too tight for me. It seems as though my ultramarathon running is making my feet a bit bigger, and I need to part with these. Too bad, they are beautiful shoes! And not too much wear. I'm in Canada, so shipping should run $16 in Canada and $25 to US. I'm open to trades for size 9UK carmina shoes. Cheers!
These look great! What are the price on each? And will the 10% still be available a bit longer on the older stock? And one final question - is that last windowpane jacket a navy base, or is that charcoal? Can't tell with my monitor...
Hi everyone - does anyone have any advice about where I can buy good quality t-shirts that have a slimmer fit and are available in different colors. I have my eye on Epaulet's offerings, but wanted to know what else is out there. Thanks!
For me, the LBM jackets have never been an option because of the finished buttonholes. I have short arms. And also the price Mike said they'd land near is quite attractive. Overall, I'm hoping this will be the solution for my need for casual jackets.