or Connect

Posts by Beav

These look great! What are the price on each? And will the 10% still be available a bit longer on the older stock? And one final question - is that last windowpane jacket a navy base, or is that charcoal? Can't tell with my monitor...
Hi everyone - does anyone have any advice about where I can buy good quality t-shirts that have a slimmer fit and are available in different colors. I have my eye on Epaulet's offerings, but wanted to know what else is out there. Thanks!
For me, the LBM jackets have never been an option because of the finished buttonholes. I have short arms. And also the price Mike said they'd land near is quite attractive. Overall, I'm hoping this will be the solution for my need for casual jackets.
Wow, so nice. If I wasn't about to go on parental leave shortly I'd be in on a couple of these at least.
Very nice, thanks for the update. This item has been the most anticipated piece for me in quite some time. It fills a need I've needed to fill, and I was holding out on getting this type of item from Epaulet instead of rolling the dice elsewhere. Cheers!
Mike, do you have an ETA on the EPLA sportcoats? Or early pictures to share? Thanks!
Wow, this is very cool of you to work this out. This helps out us folk up in Canada, especially since the CDN$ took a hit every bit counts.I look forward to seeing the range of colours too, even though I think I'm sold on the ecru.
Mike - sorry for bugging you with questions about this every couple months... but any word on progress towards the cotton jackets that you were aiming for in the $250-ish range? I think last you mentioned you were in the process of working on the fit. Any update would be appreciated!
I agree very much with this, I'd love to see these jackets catch on and be an ongoing item. I think it occupies a spot nobody else does well, including Suit Supply. I missed out on the jacket I really wanted in my size, but I hope to see more made available in the future.
Hi all - just wanted to get your advice on something... I have a navy double breasted wool overcoat. It looks a lot like this one: http://www.styleforum.net/t/330750/price-drop-raffaele-caruso-ulster-coat-or-overcoat-40-42-50-52 Overall, the coat is a nice fit, espeically in the shoulders and the length. The one area though that could be improved is around the waist - as it is a little snug when buttoned up. I have a slender upper body, and am carrying a bit around the...