or Connect

Posts by Beav

That's great to hear. I just opened my package and it is certainly a hard 3 and I'll ne returning mine. Too bad, as other that this issue the jacket is great.
If that’s the case it helps, I ordered a 38r
I haven't received my jacket yet, I'll be really disappointed if my jacket looks like a hard 3. Especially with no returns on a preorder. This isn't what I ordered...
I'll put a shout out for 3 1/4
Maybe not the marine blue, but I'd appreciate a chance with the other two.
I'd love to have another crack at the brown melange hopsack - I slept on that one too long with the previous round, and it sold out. I'd love to pre-order one this time around!
I think #1 and #3 are great... in particular 3.
Yes let's see the fall stuff! I like considering the more interesting and crazy options.
I'd be in for the gun check. I bet that's one fabric that you'll get a lot of interest in.Let me know if you can make a go of it, and I'll put down the deposit.Thanks again for arranging this, these jackets offer amazing value.
That date is fine! These are great options, I'll be in on this round for sure if these are the options.Any idea on price? Do you have a rough date for when you'll open up pre-orders?Thanks for looking into putting these options together for everyone, the work you're doing on this is appreciated.