or Connect

Posts by Beav

Wow, this is very cool of you to work this out. This helps out us folk up in Canada, especially since the CDN$ took a hit every bit counts.I look forward to seeing the range of colours too, even though I think I'm sold on the ecru.
Mike - sorry for bugging you with questions about this every couple months... but any word on progress towards the cotton jackets that you were aiming for in the $250-ish range? I think last you mentioned you were in the process of working on the fit. Any update would be appreciated!
I agree very much with this, I'd love to see these jackets catch on and be an ongoing item. I think it occupies a spot nobody else does well, including Suit Supply. I missed out on the jacket I really wanted in my size, but I hope to see more made available in the future.
Hi all - just wanted to get your advice on something... I have a navy double breasted wool overcoat. It looks a lot like this one: http://www.styleforum.net/t/330750/price-drop-raffaele-caruso-ulster-coat-or-overcoat-40-42-50-52 Overall, the coat is a nice fit, espeically in the shoulders and the length. The one area though that could be improved is around the waist - as it is a little snug when buttoned up. I have a slender upper body, and am carrying a bit around the...
Wow! awesome deal. Almost my size... I'm tempted to buy them and aim to lose 15 pounds so I can actually wear them.
Hi all, I'm very much a shoe care rookie. All I do with me shoes for the most part is use Saphir Reno every so often. I've come across a problem with a pair of Allen Edmonds Kenilworth shoes I bought on eBay. I'm having a back-and-forth with the seller to try to resolve the issue - but I'd like some advice on how to help these shoes. See the picture below: When I took them out of the box, they both looked good. As soon as I tried them on it was obivous one shoe was...
Hey Mike, just curious about another product update, although I know that you were taking the time to get this right - how are those cotton jackets coming along? The ones I think you were aiming to be about $250-ish I think. I'm holding off buying anything like that from anyone else because I know I'll just re-buy it when you get them in.Thanks again for your work on these, I'm looking forward to seeing how this turns out.
I have this jacket, and it is the most beautiful piece of clothing I own. I get compliments every single time I wear it. If you're a 40, I'd highly recommend picking this up. Great price as well.
Hi all - I bought these from Epaulet's "Last Pairs" special back in June for $295. A great deal for sure. And they are indeed a great pair of shoes, I had to try them at that price. Unfortunately, I've found the Adelaide last too narrow for my feet, I need a sleeker last or at least a bigger size for this last anyways. I've worn them about a dozen times, but finally decided today that I'd willing to part with them They are a size 8.5UK handgrade navy shoe. They are in...
thanks, yeah I'm on Vancouver Island to the trip to the border is too far!