or Connect

Posts by Beav

Up for sale is a fairly recent B&S purchase that didn't work out for me offered at a blow-out price! See the original classified where I acquired this from: http://www.styleforum.net/t/445310/epaulet-rudy-size-32-brown-houndstooth There are a couple things that I'd like to ad to the description from the seller - there's no room to let out at the waist (an unfortunate thing for me...) and the waist measures at 15.75" across. I think that translates about to a stock size...
Hi all, For sale is the Epaulet Doyle as describe in the classified below: http://www.styleforum.net/t/431148/epaulet-doyle-washed-navy-duck-canvas-size-40-price-drop#post_7514791 This was a heck of a deal, so I had to jump on it just to try it out. Turns out it really doesn't fit my style, so I need to find a new home for it. $55 plus shipping from Canada - which should be about $10 to Canada or $14 to US. I think that this is a great deal, considering the retail price...
Thanks @razl, there are a special pair of shoes and I hope to find them a good home.
Very nice, thanks!
To be honest, I'm not sure..
Sorry forgot that part, they're on the Forest last.
Up for sale is a navy inverallan sweater. I know that this is a bad time of year to sell something like this but figured there's someone out there looking ahead at their winter knitwear needs! It does have a tag, but fits my 38 inch chest well. That seems to work out to a size 40 in these sweaters. Asking $215. I'm in Canada, so $20 shipping in Canada, $26 to US.
Up for sale is a pair of Alden shell cordovan shoes, size 9 B/D. It seems as though my ultramarathon running is making my feet a bit bigger, and I need to part with these. I bought these on the forum a while back but I don't think are making it into the rotation, so thought I'd pass along to someone who would get more use out of them. I'd say they fit like a wide 9.5US. I'm in Canada, so shipping should run $16 in Canada and $25 to US. I'm open to trades for size 9UK...
Up for sale is a pair of Carmina shell cordovan shoes, size 8.5UK. It seems as though my ultramarathon running is making my feet a bit bigger, and I need to part with these. These are truly beautiful shoes and it kills me to part with these. But the truth is that they are just a little bit too tight. They are a nice colour, very versatile... my photos don't really capture the quality here. I'm in Canada, so shipping should run $16 in Canada and $25 to US. I'm open to...
Up for sale is a pair of Carmina austerity brogues, size 8.5UK. As many of you may know, this last is a slimmer last and is proving just a bit too tight for me. It seems as though my ultramarathon running is making my feet a bit bigger, and I need to part with these. Too bad, they are beautiful shoes! And not too much wear. I'm in Canada, so shipping should run $16 in Canada and $25 to US. I'm open to trades for size 9UK carmina shoes. Cheers!