or Connect

Posts by Beav

Beautiful! just what I was waiting for. The only problem now if that I have to make a choice on the colour. Just a sizing question - if I wear a 38 jacket and a medium EP shirt, then I should buy a size 38 in this I guess?
It is great to see these fall/winter items coming in! Mike, do you have a good idea of when sweaters might be in stock? I'm holding off buying elsewhere, as I figure whatever you guys get I'll give first consideration to.
Mike, I have three questionsAre you going to be brining in in-stock fall/winter walts?Will you be restocking navy hopsack walts?Also, any new EPNY shirts on the horizon?Thanks again!
Mike, will any of these fabrics - in particular the flecked donegal - be opened up for Walt MTO's?
Thank you for this - I have short arms and always have to pass on jackets with finished sleeves. I'm not as much of a fan of the EPLA products as the EPNY products, but this is something that I'm sure to try out.Mike, if you can, would you be able to give us an idea of what sweaters you plan on stocking this fall? I waited on getting a hardie cardigan last year for too long, and by the time I was ready to spend the funds they were all gone. Even if you don't plan on...
Up for sale is a pair of Allen Edmonds Park Avenue shoes, size 9.5D. I bought these before figuring out the 5 last fits a little big, and wore them for a while but finally decided to suck it up and simply re-purchase these shoes in a size that actually fits properly. Price cut - now asking $95 There is a little bit of wear on these, perhaps about 12-15 wears. But they're still in decent condition. See the heel and sole pictures attached to this ad. I've kept these in shoe...
Mike, just a quick question if you have a moment... do you have plans to restock the navy hopsack walts soon? Thanks!
Woah, this is great. I can't wait until this is available. Having a casual option is perfect for my workplace, and these prices are great. I'm certain that I'll get several of these, and it's great to see that there'll be the potential for different fabric options.Thanks very much for the update, and for the work you're putting in to make this happen.
Hi Mike, I remember a while back you had given everyone a heads-up that you had in the works cotton jackets in the $275ish range coming, I think in khaki, blue and something else - that could be matched up with trousers of the same colour if someone wanted to get a very well priced cotton suit. Do you have any updates on this? I'd love to get in on that. Thanks.
I'm going to be refreshing by brouser like crazy! Thanks for the heads-up.