or Connect

Posts by Beav

Hey Mike, do you know if you'll be brining more loopwheeled tees, or at least restocking the green? I just got my first two shirts and LOVE them! I'd love to see more of this product, I'd never buy a different kind of t shirt again. I'm really kicking myself about missing a medium green shirt.
Ah man these would fit me perfectly, including the shorter sleeve length! Too bad I've already blown my clothes budget... can someone hurry up and buy these so I don't have to? K thanks.
Awesome! I'll second the suggestion for a brown hopsack (or maybe some sort of tweed) with a tasteful windowpane... perhaps a subtle light blue? Oh man that would be great.Thanks for offering to take requests into consideration, this is much appreciated.
Cant wait to see how these come out. At 3.25 I'll be in on this for sure.
Mike, thanks again for all of the previews of what's to come. On that note, can you share anything about what trousers to you anticipate you'll bring in stock for the fall (not MTO)? Do you think you'll bring in any moleskin walts perhaps?
I've got my fingers crossed for 3 1/8th or 3 1/4!
Mike, thanks for these updates. I'm hoping for one more update... how are the EPLA sport coats coming along? Any projections on an arrival date?
I'd second the comment from the previous JR Magat, more shoes like this along these lines would be a great option. It would offer great value, and I'm hesitant to try out budget options from other retailers... but I think you'd get this right.Count me in on being a customer of this line of products if you ever go down this route!
** Edit, now a super great price... someone grab these already!***Up for sale is a fairly recent B&S purchase that didn't work out for me offered at a blow-out price! See the original classified where I acquired this from: http://www.styleforum.net/t/445310/epaulet-rudy-size-32-brown-houndstooth There are a couple things that I'd like to ad to the description from the seller - there's no room to let out at the waist (an unfortunate thing for me...) and the waist...
Hi all, For sale is the Epaulet Doyle as describe in the classified below: http://www.styleforum.net/t/431148/epaulet-doyle-washed-navy-duck-canvas-size-40-price-drop#post_7514791 This was a heck of a deal, so I had to jump on it just to try it out. Turns out it really doesn't fit my style, so I need to find a new home for it. $55 plus shipping from Canada - which should be about $10 to Canada or $14 to US. I think that this is a great deal, considering the retail price...