or Connect

Posts by Beav

I agree very much with this, I'd love to see these jackets catch on and be an ongoing item. I think it occupies a spot nobody else does well, including Suit Supply. I missed out on the jacket I really wanted in my size, but I hope to see more made available in the future.
Hi all - just wanted to get your advice on something... I have a navy double breasted wool overcoat. It looks a lot like this one: http://www.styleforum.net/t/330750/price-drop-raffaele-caruso-ulster-coat-or-overcoat-40-42-50-52 Overall, the coat is a nice fit, espeically in the shoulders and the length. The one area though that could be improved is around the waist - as it is a little snug when buttoned up. I have a slender upper body, and am carrying a bit around the...
Wow! awesome deal. Almost my size... I'm tempted to buy them and aim to lose 15 pounds so I can actually wear them.
Hi all, I'm very much a shoe care rookie. All I do with me shoes for the most part is use Saphir Reno every so often. I've come across a problem with a pair of Allen Edmonds Kenilworth shoes I bought on eBay. I'm having a back-and-forth with the seller to try to resolve the issue - but I'd like some advice on how to help these shoes. See the picture below: When I took them out of the box, they both looked good. As soon as I tried them on it was obivous one shoe was...
Hey Mike, just curious about another product update, although I know that you were taking the time to get this right - how are those cotton jackets coming along? The ones I think you were aiming to be about $250-ish I think. I'm holding off buying anything like that from anyone else because I know I'll just re-buy it when you get them in.Thanks again for your work on these, I'm looking forward to seeing how this turns out.
I have this jacket, and it is the most beautiful piece of clothing I own. I get compliments every single time I wear it. If you're a 40, I'd highly recommend picking this up. Great price as well.
Hi all - I bought these from Epaulet's "Last Pairs" special back in June for $295. A great deal for sure. And they are indeed a great pair of shoes, I had to try them at that price. Unfortunately, I've found the Adelaide last too narrow for my feet, I need a sleeker last or at least a bigger size for this last anyways. I've worn them about a dozen times, but finally decided today that I'd willing to part with them They are a size 8.5UK handgrade navy shoe, on the Adelaide...
thanks, yeah I'm on Vancouver Island to the trip to the border is too far!
Hi there, I'm trying to track down a very particular converse shoe and can only find it on the converse.com website, and they only ship to US. I've exhausted all options that ship to Canada for these particular shoes. So, I'm hoping to find a US-based proxy that can help me out. If anyone here with good B&S feedback who would be willing to help me out, it would be much appreciated. If you can give me a sense of how much you'd charge that would also be great. Thanks!
Hey Mike, for us Walt guys, will there be a factory finds at some point? These look great, something along these lined in a Walt would be perfect.