or Connect

Posts by Beav

I'm wearing them right now. They are my favourite trouser of all time!
Hey Mike, I'm looking forward to seeing the selection today! Just curious, are you planning a EFF for jackets any time soon?
What color is the Mink-Wool-Cashmere coming in? I have the brown from last year and they are my favourite trousers. And I know you had the charcoal too. Any other colors would be amazing!
Aww man so nice! Too bad they're a size too big for me. These are special.
Those mink trousers are my very favourite pair I own. If these fit you, you MUST BUY these!
Aw man it kills me when people post the coolest items that fit me at a time when I'm short on cash! This is a winner. Applky's other Epaulet jacket is sweet too. Someone is going to clean up on this deal. Or, if it sits here too long I might have to spend money I don't have
Ah man, a great pair of Vass in my size and a great price AND cheap shipping to Canada... but at a time I really shouldn't buy more stuff. Can someone buy these so I don't have to? K thanks.
What size?
I really like that darker one! It would be great to see more when you get the swatches.I don't know about everyone else, and I know this is irrational, but I tend to buy more when there is like a 50% up front payment... and then the rest a couple months later.For some reason spreading out the pain makes things seem cheaper and makes me spend more.
This is such a cool design. Too bad I'm so not cool enough to pull this off. I hope this well for you guys and you continue to put out interesting pieces like this.