or Connect

Posts by Beav

I'm about the same size as you and have that coat Ina size smaller. It'll work for you with room for layers. Won't be a trim fit over just a shirt.I love my jacket and always get complements on it. Pull the trigger.
What size are these?
Me too, a 33 inch sleeve for 15.5 shirt would be amazing. Even with paying for alterations the shirts are a great deal, this would be perfect for me if the shirts come with shorter sleeves.
Yes! This is a great idea.
But what would the purpose of running this poll? Hasn't it already been discussed at length, and they've made a decision on this knowing that with either course of action there will be some who don't like the button stance?
Prices will be probably $425 - $450. Here are the fabrics - all from Biella, plus one more in a viduna coloured pure cashmere from Loro Piana which will probably be $595. [/quote] Awesome, thanks for sharing this. I look forward to seeing the final product!
In particular... I wonder where things are at with the burgundy stripe oxfords. I've been holding out placing an order, as I'm hoping to snag one of these.
I just got your email and noted that overcoats are coming... are you able to share info about pricing, styles, and anticipated pricing?Thanks!
I disagree, I prefer them displayed like this.
Tricky, do you wear an Epaulet medium shirt?Great fit here. I was debating which size I'd go with.