or Connect

Posts by whoopee

Quote: Originally Posted by Manton All this talk of Lesser is a waste of time. Chan doesn't carry it and they won't take COM. Actually, they've carried Lesser for at least several months. I can't recall if they have the formalwear book, but they will gladly order the cloth if provided a swatch number.
Quote: Originally Posted by TKDKid Those are fantastic. Are they bespoke or made to order? I seem to remember G&G only use those metal toe plates on bespoke, but I'm not sure. Quote: Originally Posted by Aaron01 Judging from the sole I'd venture they're bespoke. Yup, they're bespoke. Really coming around to the round toe for certain shoes.
My job (management consulting, first year out of undergrad, at a firm that, according to some, promotes conformity) allows me to indulge in most of my more unusual desires: for example, pocket squares, cream silk suits, ribbon belts, even espadrille-like shoes on Fridays in the office. I don't think I would be comfortable wearing bow ties, braces or a vest, or even a tie everyday (business casual office), but these days I wouldn't be wearing them on my own free time,...
Been a while. Here's something I got in between visits here:
Brand new Vass penny loafers on the U last, size 42.5, dark cognac boxcalf, single soles. Includes shoe trees, shoe bags, and box. $780 shipped CONUS. PM me. Thanks.
I'd like to clear this stuff out by tomorrow. Any offers on the Sutors?
I'd like to clear this stuff out by tomorrow. Will take offers.
I'd like to clear this stuff out by tomorrow. Will listen to offers.