or Connect

Posts by sartoriallychallenged

Unfortunately, I missed some offers while the listing expired (I always thought best offers were good for 48 hours, even after listing expiration) :-S Anyway, I have relisted and dropped the price to $2250. Here is the new eBay link: http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...ht_2320wt_1141
Quote: Originally Posted by eztantz German asshole bid on my ebay listing. Stupid dipshit didnt read the f*cking listing that I do not ship internationally. Now I gotta shell out $25 bucks to ebay cause some f-tard cant read f*cking english. f*ck ebay and their ridiculous f*cking policies... I had the same thing happen to me several times before. There is some way that you can request a cancellation of the bid, and as long as the buyer agrees...
Moved across the country 6 months ago with mother & sister. Mom spoke to new neighbour last week about putting up a fence (for some bizarre reason there was never a fence put up on one side of this house, which is 20 years old). Neighbour didn't have any issues or complaints, especially since Mom said she'd pay for it herself. Workers start digging post holes, neighbour freaks out, makes some issue about her being "an architect" (no idea how that's relevant) and pissed...
Quote: Originally Posted by akatsuki I'd say that was definitely true of the original MBA which was a total POS. Plus, I wouldn't really consider buying a portable without Applecare. I have to agree. I bought the first MBA as soon as it was released and I regretted it. Thank God for the AppleCare I bought. I had so many issues with freezing, overheating, shutting down, hard drive crashes, a deformed spacebar, and finally the plastic bit that...
Man, I got screwed. I didn't even get a dinner. Actually, I think we ordered pizza or Swiss Chalet that night. But my Mom didn't even go to my grad ceremony, she wasn't "feeling well" :-S
Paris and if I could really swing it, maybe a country or village place (i.e. south of France or Burgundian village, like Beaune).
BA Anthropology. Doing Masters in "Information" in the fall (basically Library Science)
Sorry, last post. Decided that I will accept paypal and dropped the price again to $2995us. Thanks!
I know this is a slightly older post, but for the record, I've had this happen to me. I simply never paid the bill. They sent me 1 reminder and I told them I wasn't going to pay (they tried to charge me $150 "brokerage fee" to Canada for a $150 item shipped from the US, and none of it was duties--it was never even inspected). It turns out if the receiver doesn't pay they just try to collect from the sender. I told them that I never signed any agreement with FedEx and...
Another price drop to $3200USD. Check out the details & pictures here: http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...m=320711968865