or Connect

Posts by Hedges

Hey man Its a OEM M3 Front with just a Vorsteiner Front lip colour is Sparkling Graphite 2008. I took it off now for Winter but will repaint and put it back on when it gets warm again!
My baby!
Any recommendation for peacoat that isnt boxy but good fit or trimmed fit? Any price range
Looking for a nice Wool coat something in between a 3/4" and a bomber jacket with high collar like those motorcyle ones?
Sick cannot wait! At least i know what size i will be this time!
in to check this shiet up!
I'm fairly muscular guy so i can't really pull off slim fit levi's however the 514's slim straight are good for me. When I was in asia I tried the Slim straight fit and felt exactly like those ones so i bought few pairs of them so to me they seem more inline with 514's!
Wow good look man! Everything looks clean cut
I own a pair of those earthkeepers last winter and one of my most comfortable shoes and warmest for the cold seasons. I'm pretty picky with my feet since i need very good cushioning (flat foot and arch support) and so far the only two that's worked well has been Rockport and Timberland.
That looks pretty sharp! Very nice that you dont have to alter it too which is good!