or Connect

Posts by rroeyc

Suit was worn once for a few hours to a wedding in the Dominican. This is a Great Looking Beige suit, I just don't have many chances to wear it living in Michigan. I did manage to put a small mark on the bottom of the back pant leg in the few hours that I wore it (not very noticeable and may come out). Other than that, the suit is pretty much Brand New. I paid $450 for it a few months ago. Please message me with any questions. Thanks for looking!
A.P.C Fair Isle Sweater F/W 12 Size: Medium 100% Lambswool This was a very popular sweater last winter and was sold out everywhere! I wore it once for a few hours and it has been sitting in my closet ever since. Free Shipping Anywhere in the CONUS. Please PM me with any questions
Drop
Drop
Drop
Drop
Drop
Dark straight-leg rag & bone jeans with a classic five pocket set, contrast rust stitching including stitched outline on the back pockets, and a button fly and closure. A simple and refined take on a denim staple, these versatile jeans complete a stylish off-duty wardrobe.
Drop
Drop