or Connect

Posts by fastfiat81

Looking for light grey trousers in 3 season wool and light grey flannel. 33-34" waist and at least 30" length. 10.5" rise max. I have some stuff to trade. PM me with details. Thanks!
Thanks!
Gleaming this thread for the past hour and to recap the excluded list of countries to not ship to are: Italy Brazil Russia Ukraine Greece Any others that I missed? Thanks!
Thanks guys for your help. This buyer is less than 20 feedback and I don't trust the system to send it first class. I doubt the person pays for the item so looks like I will try the second chance offer to the next highest bidder. I don't have to cancel the transaction before offering it to another buyer right? I plan to give the current high bidder two more days to pay before I take any kind of action.Thanks!
-Japan is an E-DELCON country- Can someone point me to a link on the USPS website showing a list of the countries please? The list I see doesn't have Japan on it. I'm not trying to start anything, but I would like my ducks in a row as I am contemplating opening up to international bidders. Total newb to the international scene. Thanks!
Thanks Tweets. Most appreciated!
Are you shipping International Express by chance? From what I can gather on the USPS website it is the only option that has insurance and tracking to Japan. Priority and First class don't have tracking. I think... I have a buyer who wants me to ship something first class international. Which I think is out of the question since I won't be covered.
I would be interested in something like this too.
Here you go.. ameyer@allenedmonds.com
I live in a state that does not have an AE presence. I don't pay any sales tax.