or Connect

Posts by FunLovinStyle

Oh sure, that's what they want you to think.
From reading the posts here, it seems like your firm needs to implement a process or a methodology for managing projects. I don't think you can select a tool until you've figured that out. What is the nature of the work you are trying to manage? Are these engineering projects or something else?
I'd say 90% as good. It was very entertaining.
Almost saw that yesterday but decided on American Hustle instead... just couldn't resist seeing a character named Irving Rosenfeld played by Christian Bale!Oh yeah, and I forsee a best supporting actress award for Amy Adams and her 120-minute-runtime lack of bra.
Super Troopers.
who wants one?
Rule #1 - maintain a positive and professional attitude. Most people would follow their initial gut reaction and go negative right away. Rule #2 - make sure your boss knows that you're willing to do whatever it takes to increase your value to the organization. sign up for additional responsibilities and action items. Rule #3 - don't act threatened. Questions: for what purpose was this new guy brought on? does his skills and/or job function completely overlap with yours?
I can say with certainty that diagonal parking will not afford your vehicle any degree of security.