Buy/Sell/Trade: Streetwear & Denim Classifieds - Page 261
SUMMARY OF IMPORTANT RULES:
1. Styleforum marketplace is meant for the use of private sellers. Commercial entities wishing to sell on Styleforum must contact us at email@example.com.
2. You may have a maximum of 15 sales threads at one time. Items may be listed separately or grouped in one thread if they are within the same category (i.e. ties may go in separate threads or all in one large thread - but not in a "mixed" thread with shirts, etc.).
3. Listings must have pictures, full descriptions, and prices - even after they are sold. After a sale, do not delete any information from your threads. Please click "Close Thread" or mark individual items "SOLD" - without removing prices or info.
4. Links to eBay listings are allowed for specific items - with full descriptions and a price that you will agree to sell for immediately via StyleForum (including auctions). No links or solicitations to other sites/stores are allowed.
5. Do not ask for personal payments, additional money for PayPal fees, or any violations to terms of service from another website.
Any abuse or attempt to game the system may result in your privileges to use Styleforum to be revoked, and/or a fine of no less than $500 USD, and not more than say, $1 trillion USD.
CLICK HERE TO READ THE COMPLETE BUYING AND SELLING RULES (Click to show)
1. Please be respectful of your fellow members. Do not use profanity in these listings and please do not sabotage any seller threads. If you have serious concerns about a seller, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. We will not, as a policy, become involved in any disputes between sellers and buyers. However, please note that your participation on the forum is a privilege, not a right. Your privileges may be revoked if there are serious, legitimate complaints about you - especially if there are complaints from multiple members.
Seller guidelines and details:
1. There are very affordable “premium” seller memberships that allow you to bump more frequently, and have highlighted and bolded listings. You may find descriptions of the options here: Buy Sell Trade Premium Memberships.
2. You may list multiple items in a listing, as long as they are all from the same category (e.g., one listing with multiple different ties). However, grouping items in a listing is not mandatory. You may list each item separately if you wish, up to your limit of 15. Do not list an item in more than one active listing at a time, with one exception: you may cross-list an item in both Men’s Clothing and Streetwear and Denim classifieds if you so choose.
3. You may engage in discussions as you like. Posts will not automatically “bump” a listing. The default “bump” period is one every 7 days. Bumps must be administered manually.
4. Please refrain from any NSFW listings or pictures. They will be deleted, and you may be fined or banned.
5. Please state your terms clearly. A set price must be listed for items. You may be open to offers, but a set price must be listed regardless. If you have a multi-item listing, there must be at least one item at the price listed.
Buyer guidelines and details:
1. Do not post negative unhelpful comments in listings. They will be deleted and repeated action will be dealt with accordingly.
2. You are strongly encouraged to leave seller feedback. Please leave respectful feedback. Any feedback with profanity will be deleted. If you are not the buyer of an item, do not leave feedback. If you do so, you may be subject to serious penalties.
The classifieds system is not intended for use by commercial entities. All companies must apply to email@example.com to apply for affiliate membership.
Please be sure to follow these simple rules, and please do not attempt to “game” the system in any way (i.e. use loopholes in the rules above to your unfair advantage). Please remember that use of this system is a privilege, and not a right. Any abuse of the system may result in your privileges to use Styleforum to be revoked, and/or a fine of no less than $500 USD, and not more than say, $1 trillion USD.
Please email any questions or concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org
Buying and Selling "Sticky Threads":
- Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata part II
- ebay suits, sportcoats, and other clothing
- "What I'm Selling on eBay" - member auctions
- Buyers and sellers feedback thread
- Ebay Experiences - Seller ratings
- What's your shipping experience?
- How to pack clothing for shipment - shipping weights, etc.
- Streetwear & Denim Classifieds