Temple of Jawnz TOJ1 2011 Varsity Jacket SZ52 Black/Grey [Brand New]
Posted 9/2/12 at 12:56pm by CityofAngles (0)
I just received my custom TOJ1 2011 Varsity Jacket. It's Medium Grey color and is a SZ52. It's brand new but it's too big for me, so I'm going to reorder in a smaller size. More info can be...
Trader Reputation: (0) Feedback 0% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1275 Active Users (228 Members and 1047 Guests)
- › Introduce yourself. 9 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 9 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 10 minutes ago
- › Where can I find hangers similar to Thom Browne's ? 15 minutes ago
- › Classic Menswear Lounge 19 minutes ago
- › CAROL CHRISTIAN POELL 20 minutes ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 21 minutes ago
- › Edward Green UK9/US9.5F Dark Oak 35 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 36 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 38 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?