Bumped: 4 days, 8 hours ago
QUALITY Stronghold Chore Coat Made in the USA Medium
Posted 3/22/15 at 5:23am by FENWAY (+2)
A super high quality Stronghold chore coat, unused with tags ($450) attached. Washed cotton canvas material in size medium. Even the metal buttons and rivets scream quality. Working on better...
Trader Reputation: (+2) Feedback 100% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1294 Active Users (304 Members and 990 Guests)
- › Mod to Suedehead 23 seconds ago
- › things that are making you happy 1 minute ago
- › Brunello Cucinelli 50-52R (40-42 US) sport jacket (light weight) -... 2 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 3 minutes ago
- › NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- STREETWEAR & DENIM: WK OF... 3 minutes ago
- › Brunello Cucinelli Cashmere Sweaters pants and peacoat 4 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › ***The Official Rick Owens Thread*** 4 minutes ago
- › First suit, no budget restrictions 7 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 9 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...