Paul Smith Main Line Slim Blazer 38R Black FW14 NWT
Posted 12/31/14 at 8:12am by CTfunk (+1)
Up for consideration is a slim blazer in a US 38R from Paul Smith's Main Line in black. Single-button closure, fully lined, and surgeon cuffs. Purchased last month and hasn't been touched since. I...
Trader Reputation: (+1) Feedback 100% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1111 Active Users (181 Members and 930 Guests)
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Australian Members 2 minutes ago
- › What music are you listening to lately? 3 minutes ago
- › Henry Carter Neckwear & Accessories: Official affiliate thread 6 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 13 minutes ago
- › Formula 1 - F1 - Current Season Discussion 14 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 23 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 24 minutes ago
- › Vintage Ray Ban Expert 27 minutes ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 31 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...