Paul Smith Main Line Slim Blazer 38R Black FW14 NWT
Posted 12/31/14 at 8:12am by CTfunk (+1)
Up for consideration is a slim blazer in a US 38R from Paul Smith's Main Line in black. Single-button closure, fully lined, and surgeon cuffs. Purchased last month and hasn't been touched since. I...
Trader Reputation: (+1) Feedback 100% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1129 Active Users (209 Members and 920 Guests)
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 1 minute ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 9 minutes ago
- › Equus Leather - Bridle Leather Belts - Official Affiliate Thread 9 minutes ago
- › The Contentedness thread 12 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 12 minutes ago
- › Unipair - Gentlemen's Shoe Boutique - Official Affiliate Thread 17 minutes ago
- › OAK ROOM - Official Affiliate Thread 17 minutes ago
- › Vintage Ray Ban Expert 17 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 18 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...