Paul Smith Main Line Slim Blazer 38R Black FW14 NWT
Posted 12/31/14 at 8:12am by CTfunk (+1)
Up for consideration is a slim blazer in a US 38R from Paul Smith's Main Line in black. Single-button closure, fully lined, and surgeon cuffs. Purchased last month and hasn't been touched since. I...
Trader Reputation: (+1) Feedback 100% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1198 Active Users (272 Members and 926 Guests)
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Official Wedding Attire Question/Answer/Picture Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Articles of Style shop? 3 minutes ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) -... 5 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 6 minutes ago
- › How do I obtain this fit? 12 minutes ago
- › Show us how you roll in Engineered Garments 12 minutes ago
- › 200k Push-Ups in 2016 13 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 15 minutes ago
- › Help! Tom Ford Tuxedo lapel asymmetrical! Can it be fixed? 16 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...