Epaulet Walt Navy Shetland Trousers - 35 - NWT Never Worn
Posted 2/27/16 at 1:33pm by unclesam099 (+4)
Epaulet Walt Navy Shetland Trousers, 35 Waist, new with tags and never worn. I was hoping that these would make up larger like my 36 but they didn't. Nice, heavyweight fabric for the remainder of...
42L BB Fitzgerald Suits - Charcoal Pinstripe and Dark Navy - 8/23 PRICE DROP - $175/ea or $330/both
Posted 8/8/14 at 12:31pm by unclesam099 (+4)
Two Brooks Brothers suits for sale. Staple dark navy, and charcoal pinstripe, both 100% wool. From the 1818 main line. Originally purchased from Steve Smith, so they are from the factory outlet...
Pair of Navy Dotted Charles Alexander (English-Made) Ties
Posted 2/27/16 at 1:48pm by unclesam099 (+4)
Up for sale are two Charles Alexander Neckwear ties. Both are Made in England of a heavy navy woven silk with dots - one with purple dots and the other with yellow. Charles Alexander was on SF a...
Polo Regent Custom Fit Shirts 16-34/35 - Blue Gingham and Blue/Black Stripe - Basics
Posted 12/10/12 at 6:50pm by unclesam099 (+4)
Two Polo Regent Custom Fit shirts, size 16-34/35. I am a 16-35 and these fit me just fine. They are lightly worn, no issues with them at all. Desirable Semi-Spread Collar. Basics that every...
Epaulet Rivet Chino - 36 (fits like 35) - G&L Khaki Twill
Posted 3/27/15 at 9:31am by unclesam099 (+4)
Epaulet Rivet Chino, Galey & Lord Khaki Twill, size 36. I purchased these last year at this time. Worn once, washed once (cold, hung to dry), then they sat for a bit until I let out the seat...
Trader Reputation: (+4) Feedback 100% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 995 Active Users (82 Members and 913 Guests)
- › East Sicily Tailors 42 seconds ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › affordable streetwear 6 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 10 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 25 minutes ago
- › The Official Common Projects Thread 28 minutes ago
- › The Official Cars Discount / Thrift & DIY Questions and Bragging ... 33 minutes ago
- › The State of Black Tie: Your Observations 33 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 47 minutes ago
- › In Praise of Trickers 50 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding