IC Alden Navy CXL Indy 10D Trubalance Last Double Waterloc Sole
Posted 1/17/15 at 11:05pm by tv2177 (+7)
Dear all, I am looking to sell my pair of navy cxl indy that I bought from j gilbert late last year. It has served me well and still got a lot of life left, despite some scratches at the heel by...
Trader Reputation: (+7) Feedback 88% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 760 Active Users (97 Members and 663 Guests)
- › new Yoox codes and sales - post them here 3 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 9 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 16 minutes ago
- › 2016 50 Book Challenge 19 minutes ago
- › Random food thoughts - Street edition 20 minutes ago
- › Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 40 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 40 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge 23th of September 2016 - 'The Great Outdoors' 42 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 44 minutes ago
- › Best Shoe Repair in USA or Send Abroad? 46 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...