Great Condition: Charles Tyrwhitt Brown Suede Captoes (6F UK / 7D US)
Posted 1/29/13 at 4:30pm by proteus (+5)
For sale is a great pair of brown suede captoes bought from Charles Tyrwhitt. They are Goodyear welted, with a leather soul and rubber heel. As you can tell from the pictures, the shoes are in all...
Excellent Condition: Carmina Loden Shell Longwings (Size 5.5UK/6.5US, Medium width)
Posted 4/20/14 at 10:13am by proteus (+5)
For sale is a pair of excellent condition Carmina loden shell long wings, Forest last, size 5.5UK/6.5US in medium width. These were purchased last year as an Epaulet NYC Made to Order for $820. ...
Trader Reputation: (+5) Feedback 100% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1652 Active Users (403 Members and 1249 Guests)
- › things that are making you happy 29 seconds ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 58 seconds ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 1 minute ago
- › New Alden Ravello LHS 10.5 D US - Harrison Ltd. Dark brown welt 1 minute ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 1 minute ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 1 minute ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Internet and Computers: Yes or No 2 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 2 minutes ago
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...