07/24 DROP Banana Republic Tailored Fit 42R 100% cotton grey Donegal pattern sport coat FREE SHIPPING
Posted 2/5/15 at 7:00am by dalsauks (+17)
The jacket is in new condition. I wore it once, for 5 minutes. It doesn't quite fit me as well as I'd like, so I am hoping to pass it along. Asking: $100 --> $80 --> $60 (includes free world wide...
|For Sale or Trade|
07/24 DROP: 40R J.Crew Clayton model tweed sport coat (Yorkshire Tweed) FREE SHIPPING
Posted 2/8/15 at 5:42am by dalsauks (+17)
I am only selling this because it is too small for me to comfortably button. It's a beautiful fall/winter staple with fantastic fabric woven in England. I have had this for a while but have only...
FS: Vintage Brooks Brothers houndstooth sport coat (tagged 42R)
Posted 2/14/13 at 5:13pm by dalsauks (+17)
I’m selling a lovely vintage Brooks Brothers 346 “feathertweed” 3-2 sack sport coat in a houndstooth pattern. - The vintage 346 are of a higher standard than today's outlet-only 346 branded...
Cheap summer suit: 100% linen 42S Jaeger; dark khaki//brown
Posted 5/24/14 at 7:14am by dalsauks (+17)
This suit is great for a beater suit for the hot weather. It is 100% linen, half-lined, and highly breathable. The jacket is tagged a 42S and the trousers 36. Jaeger makes a decent suit, and...
Drop Non-bigtimers alert: 40R/S slightly flawed suits (TM Lewin & Jaeger) CHEAP!
Posted 12/9/12 at 6:07am by dalsauks (+17)
I’m selling two slightly flawed suits (at low prices!). UPDATE: I'm also willing to consider trades for 40R sport coats. Note: Both suits are a bit wrinkled, but it's nothing a standard dry clean...
|For Sale or Trade|
Trader Reputation: (+17) Feedback 100% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1553 Active Users (278 Members and 1275 Guests)
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 1 minute ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 1 minute ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 3 minutes ago
- › NWT Ralph Lauren Collection Gilmer Soft Calf Chukka Boots. Size... 4 minutes ago
- › Brexit 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 8 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 10 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 11 minutes ago
- › How many miles did you run today? 15 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding