40R Hickey Freeman Brown Wool/Linen/Silk Blend Plaid SC
Posted 7/21/16 at 7:28pm by dalsauks (+17)
Beautiful spring/summer jacket that is simply too small for me. Worn once. Mint condition. I will also throw in the Hickey Freeman hanger that came with it. Asking: $120 (OBO) - Will ship...
07/24 DROP Banana Republic Tailored Fit 42R 100% cotton grey Donegal pattern sport coat FREE SHIPPING
Posted 2/5/15 at 7:00am by dalsauks (+17)
The jacket is in new condition. I wore it once, for 5 minutes. It doesn't quite fit me as well as I'd like, so I am hoping to pass it along. Asking: $100 --> $80 --> $60 (includes free world wide...
|For Sale or Trade|
07/24 DROP: 40R J.Crew Clayton model tweed sport coat (Yorkshire Tweed) FREE SHIPPING
Posted 2/8/15 at 5:42am by dalsauks (+17)
I am only selling this because it is too small for me to comfortably button. It's a beautiful fall/winter staple with fantastic fabric woven in England. I have had this for a while but have only...
FS: Vintage Brooks Brothers houndstooth sport coat (tagged 42R)
Posted 2/14/13 at 5:13pm by dalsauks (+17)
I’m selling a lovely vintage Brooks Brothers 346 “feathertweed” 3-2 sack sport coat in a houndstooth pattern. - The vintage 346 are of a higher standard than today's outlet-only 346 branded...
Cheap summer suit: 100% linen 42S Jaeger; dark khaki//brown
Posted 5/24/14 at 7:14am by dalsauks (+17)
This suit is great for a beater suit for the hot weather. It is 100% linen, half-lined, and highly breathable. The jacket is tagged a 42S and the trousers 36. Jaeger makes a decent suit, and...
Drop Non-bigtimers alert: 40R/S slightly flawed suits (TM Lewin & Jaeger) CHEAP!
Posted 12/9/12 at 6:07am by dalsauks (+17)
I’m selling two slightly flawed suits (at low prices!). UPDATE: I'm also willing to consider trades for 40R sport coats. Note: Both suits are a bit wrinkled, but it's nothing a standard dry clean...
|For Sale or Trade|
Trader Reputation: (+17) Feedback 100% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1219 Active Users (253 Members and 966 Guests)
- › Japanese Shoes: Bespoke & RTW Super Thread 5 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 8 seconds ago
- › Thoughts on this navy jacket 1 minute ago
- › The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes,... 2 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 3 minutes ago
- › Isaia shirts got smaller? 4 minutes ago
- › Looking for a tie similar to this 5 minutes ago
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 9 minutes ago
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding