PRICE DROP - J. Crew 484 slim fit Resin Crinkle wash
Posted 9/29/12 at 5:14pm by JoeRogan (+4)
J. Crew 484 Slim Fit in 36x32, Resin Crinkle wash. These are a really nice slim cut, worn a handful of times and washed once. I'm asking $40-->$30-->$23, which includes CONUS shipping. I have some...
NWT J. Crew Urban Slim Fit Broken In Chino - Dublin Green, Sz. 34 x 32
Posted 9/2/14 at 7:08pm by JoeRogan (+4)
Title pretty much says it all, these are NWT, still in the bag and never worn. Asking $28 shipped in the CONUS, let me know if interested! I have some feedback here and lots more over on...
Trader Reputation: (+4) Feedback 100% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 963 Active Users (158 Members and 805 Guests)
- › Is good to buy replicas items,such as LV,chanel., Gucci, prada and... 1 minute ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 2 minutes ago
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Do You Know These Perfect Chukkas? 4 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 8 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 11 minutes ago
- › Best sunglasses? 20 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 24 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 40 minutes ago
- › Show us how you roll in Engineered Garments 50 minutes ago
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...