Price Drop - Wings + Horns Cotton blend blazer - Medium
Posted 8/14/13 at 8:52pm by Brattman (+4)
Selling this very lightly worn Wings + Horns heavyweight cotton blend blazer. I believe this is from F/W 2009, which (in my opinion) was right around the pinnacle of Wings + Horns' awesomeness. ...
Trader Reputation: (+4) Feedback 100% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1869 Active Users (489 Members and 1380 Guests)
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › gennaro paone: former head tailor of rubinacci 1 minute ago
- › Vintage Ray Ban Expert 3 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 6 minutes ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 9 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 10 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 10 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones for Ralph Lauren Cordovan (Marlow, Darlton,... 10 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...