WTB: I WANT TO TAKE THE OATH! THE MILLER"S OATH! WTB Miller's Oath Suit 38R or 38S
Posted 7/7/15 at 5:47pm by Returningson (+79)
Know its a long shot but I've recently handled some Miller's Oath pieces (they're great) and am looking for a suit in 38R (or 38S). It can be from their newer OTR collection or something tailored...
Trader Reputation: (+79) Feedback 100% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1662 Active Users (402 Members and 1260 Guests)
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 14 seconds ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 34 seconds ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 45 seconds ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 53 seconds ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › ***Story Et Fall Thread*** 3 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 3 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 4 minutes ago
- › Classic Menswear Lounge 5 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...