Epaulet New York - Geelong Lambswool Birdseye Cardigan SMALL NWT!
Posted 1/28/14 at 5:03pm by Todd V (+10)
Price Drop!!! Gentlemen, This is a beautiful sweater that just doesn't fit me. I'm on the shorter side at 5'4" and I've decided that this type of cardigan makes me look even shorter. Doh! The...
Bumped: 1 week, 1 day ago
Eastland Falmouth NIB 7.5D US - Peanut Suede Made in MAINE
Posted 9/22/13 at 12:20pm by Todd V (+10)
Eastland Falmouth Made in Made USA series - Peanut Suede camp bluchers Size US 7.5D. I tried them on for a second on carpet and they feel true to size to me. NEW IN THE BOX. I picked these up at...
Bumped: 1 week, 1 day ago
Camel Hair Sportcoats - Polo Ralph Lauren USA Made 36S / R DROP
Posted 9/29/13 at 4:23pm by Todd V (+10)
PRICE DROP: $150 >>> $115>>> $90>>>> $75 EACH!!!! For sale are THREE 100% Camel Hair sportcoats by Polo Ralph Lauren - Made in the USA. LAST CHANCE BEFORE EBAY I purchased these about 10...
Bumped: 3 weeks, 2 days ago
Epaulet Slim Walt - Regiment Twill GUNMETAL trousers Sz 30 BRAND NEW
Posted 8/10/13 at 11:53am by Todd V (+10)
I picked these up from Epaulet New York off the sale page as they were the last pair in my size. Unfortunately my size is changing...
BARKER Plain Toe Bluchers - Mahogany US 7D Practically New!
Posted 12/30/11 at 2:43pm by Todd V (+10)
For sale is a really nice pair of Barker made in England plain to Bluchers. I purchased these used and unfortunately they are bit too small for me. I wore them around the house for a few minutes...
|For Sale or Trade|
WTT: MY Victorinox Sportsman - Swiss Army Knife NIB for....?
Posted 12/31/11 at 12:30pm by Todd V (+10)
Up for trade is a new-in-the-box Victorinox Sportsman Swiss Army Knife in red. Includes knife blade, razor/awl, cork screw, nail file, bottle opener, can opener, two flat head screwdrivers,...
Trader Reputation: (+10) Feedback 100% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1190 Active Users (251 Members and 939 Guests)
- › 12 Sportcoat Wardrobe 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: Labels, heels and nail patterns - Secrets to ID the maker 3 minutes ago
- › Two days and 6 store later...Finally bought my shoes. 3 minutes ago
- › ***SW&D Photography Thread (No bo[ys]keh allowed)*** 3 minutes ago
- › The Home Ownership Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 7 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 9 minutes ago
- › The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here 9 minutes ago
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › Adidas x The Soloist Rod Laver Vin by BenMusch
- › Loake 1880 Aldwych by wurger
- › 5 Tips to find the best pair of shoes for... by mahnoormalik
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques... by mimo
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits by LA Guy
- › San Francisco Shopping Map by j
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans) by alyssaw