FS: Jil Sander Cashmere/Wool Blend Knit Cardigan NWT Sz L/50/52 Retail $990
Posted 11/17/14 at 4:21pm by braindrain (+14)
Absolutely one of the nicest knits I have ever handled in my life. Insanely soft and luxe. Fits a L/50/52, tagged a 54. I could talk about it for paragraphs, but I'll let the pictures do that. ...
Tretorn Klippor High Tops EU 44 NWOT + Extra Laces Rare Retail $145
Posted 5/5/14 at 6:18pm by braindrain (+14)
Only reason I'm selling these is because I bought doubles and need the space. Perfect sneaker for all kinds of wear. Comes with an extra pair of plain black laces. These have never been...
FS: CDG SHIRT Hooded Quilted Lining Fall Coat Sz M/48 FW09
Posted 10/1/13 at 6:25pm by braindrain (+14)
Selling what is one of the nicest coats I've seen come from CDG or any of its other lines. Perfect in every sense. Purchased new from Odin for $900 when they first got them in stock and it sold...
Premiata Side Zip Boot EU 9 Fit 43/44 True Grail Retail $1400
Posted 5/5/14 at 6:19pm by braindrain (+14)
Hate to let these go, but I'm not wearing them enough to justify them. Purchased new from Barney's. These are really amazing. Toebox is very slightly lifted to get that ninja/SZ look. Zips...
SNS Herning Grab Sweater FW09 Gray/Green Sz S (fits 48-50) NWOT
Posted 12/9/13 at 5:23pm by braindrain (+14)
Selling this sweater to clean up some space in my closet. It's the same one that Raf Simons owns multiples of. This is a rare knit from SNS Herning because it requires so much work. This piece...
Raf by Raf First Season Skinny Chinos EU 48 US 30-31 NWOT
Posted 5/14/13 at 6:46pm by braindrain (+14)
Selling a pair of Raf by Raf chinos I bought new from South Willard for about $400. They are unworn and have only been to the dry cleaners once (you can see the barcode pictured -- can be steamed...
Hugo Boss Black Dress Shirt NWOT 38/15 US SZ M Retails $95
Posted 4/20/12 at 5:58am by braindrain (+14)
Up for sale is a beautiful Hugo Boss buttondown that I purchased for work and never wore. I bought it from a Hugo Boss store for $95. Tailoring and construction are impeccable. This will look...
Trader Reputation: (+14) Feedback 100% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1339 Active Users (297 Members and 1042 Guests)
- › Buday Shoes - Hungarian Shoemaker 11 seconds ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 18 seconds ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF MAY... 2 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 8 minutes ago
- › UrbanCompositions's Menswear Compilation 9 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling x Skoaktiebolaget "Glencoe" pre-order 11 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 15 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 17 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan