FS Wings and Horns Westpoint Twill Chino Navy Sz 34 BNWT
Posted 6/21/15 at 7:10pm by braindrain (+14)
Purchased these new and they didn't fit. I waited out the return policy, so they've been sitting in my closet. You already know about them, so not much to say. Fit and quality are...
SNS Herning Grab Sweater FW09 Gray/Green Sz S (fits 48-50) NWOT
Posted 12/9/13 at 5:23pm by braindrain (+14)
Selling this sweater to clean up some space in my closet. It's the same one that Raf Simons owns multiples of. This is a rare knit from SNS Herning because it requires so much work. This piece...
FS: Jil Sander Cashmere/Wool Blend Knit Cardigan NWT Sz L/50/52 Retail $990
Posted 11/17/14 at 4:21pm by braindrain (+14)
Absolutely one of the nicest knits I have ever handled in my life. Insanely soft and luxe. Fits a L/50/52, tagged a 54. I could talk about it for paragraphs, but I'll let the pictures do that. ...
Tretorn Klippor High Tops EU 44 NWOT + Extra Laces Rare Retail $145
Posted 5/5/14 at 6:18pm by braindrain (+14)
Only reason I'm selling these is because I bought doubles and need the space. Perfect sneaker for all kinds of wear. Comes with an extra pair of plain black laces. These have never been...
FS: CDG SHIRT Hooded Quilted Lining Fall Coat Sz M/48 FW09
Posted 10/1/13 at 6:25pm by braindrain (+14)
Selling what is one of the nicest coats I've seen come from CDG or any of its other lines. Perfect in every sense. Purchased new from Odin for $900 when they first got them in stock and it sold...
Premiata Side Zip Boot EU 9 Fit 43/44 True Grail Retail $1400
Posted 5/5/14 at 6:19pm by braindrain (+14)
Hate to let these go, but I'm not wearing them enough to justify them. Purchased new from Barney's. These are really amazing. Toebox is very slightly lifted to get that ninja/SZ look. Zips...
Raf by Raf First Season Skinny Chinos EU 48 US 30-31 NWOT
Posted 5/14/13 at 6:46pm by braindrain (+14)
Selling a pair of Raf by Raf chinos I bought new from South Willard for about $400. They are unworn and have only been to the dry cleaners once (you can see the barcode pictured -- can be steamed...
Hugo Boss Black Dress Shirt NWOT 38/15 US SZ M Retails $95
Posted 4/20/12 at 5:58am by braindrain (+14)
Up for sale is a beautiful Hugo Boss buttondown that I purchased for work and never wore. I bought it from a Hugo Boss store for $95. Tailoring and construction are impeccable. This will look...
Trader Reputation: (+14) Feedback 100% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1688 Active Users (350 Members and 1338 Guests)
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 21 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 4 minutes ago
- › Show us how you roll in Engineered Garments 5 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 6 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 8 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 9 minutes ago
- › Belstaff Cougar or Panther Jacket in Brown 11 minutes ago
- › *** The 2015 / 2016 Wolf vs. Goat Denim Contest - join by 5/31! *** 14 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 14 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015