Lot of new/used ties - all USA/Italian - Ike Behar, Joseph Abboud, Jhane Barnes, Giacomo De Senese, Polo etc...
Posted 9/2/12 at 1:42pm by spence (+2)
Cleaning out the closet and some ties must go. A few of these have been worn multiple times but many are either new or have been worn just once. All decent quality made in Italy or the USA. I don't...
Trader Reputation: (+2) Feedback 100% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1172 Active Users (207 Members and 965 Guests)
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › Alden MTO Boot Group Order via Alden DC 4 minutes ago
- › 5th Annual Thrift Thread Gift Exchange Unveiling 5 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 6 minutes ago
- › Vintage Dress shoe appreciation, tips, maintenance and advice 6 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 7 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 8 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 10 minutes ago
- › The REAL Hate Crimes Thread. 12 minutes ago
- › + DRIES VAN NOTEN + 15 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Fashion Forward brands that will be big in
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway