Lot of new/used ties - all USA/Italian - Ike Behar, Joseph Abboud, Jhane Barnes, Giacomo De Senese, Polo etc...
Posted 9/2/12 at 1:42pm by spence (+2)
Cleaning out the closet and some ties must go. A few of these have been worn multiple times but many are either new or have been worn just once. All decent quality made in Italy or the USA. I don't...
Trader Reputation: (+2) Feedback 100% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1760 Active Users (442 Members and 1318 Guests)
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 7 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › things that are making you happy 1 minute ago
- › Formosa x NMWA GMTO Operation Giacca Estiva Poll 1 minute ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 2 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 2 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 4 minutes ago
- › Law school and the legal sphere (in North America) 5 minutes ago
- › Offical Barbour Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...