Rare Roberto Ugolini Weekend Bags in Bolle Leather and Linen $2K+
Posted 1/10/13 at 2:43pm by G. Landi (+1)
Hello All, I have the last few bags from a recent production of Roberto's bags...these are super limited production and absolutely beautiful. Leather is Bolle (Bubble) leather with a beautiful...
Pre Season fall winter $2895 Boglioli K Jacket 100% washed cashmere blazers- multiple colors 46 48 50 52 54
Posted 8/14/13 at 1:33pm by G. Landi (+1)
I have a lot of Boglioli K Jackets in 100% washed cashmere up for sale. Also accepting best offers. Please see below for sizing: Red K Jacket in 100% Cashmere Eur 54 length form bottom of...
Boglioli K Jackets & Coat EUR 44 46 48 50 52 54 Spring Summer weight
Posted 6/13/13 at 12:09pm by G. Landi (+1)
Returning from Italy with a ton of Boglioli jackets (mostly K) up for sale...I will consider reasonable offers on most, and I will accept returns if it's in he same condition and you get back to...
NWT Boglioli K Jacket various Cashmere / Wool / Silk in 48 50 54
Posted 12/22/12 at 8:49pm by G. Landi (+1)
I have some amazing Boglioli K Jackets up for sale in various sizes and fabric blends...might have some other sizes and blends so please contact me with any questions Boglioli K Jacket size 50 in...
Isaia Dark Brown Shoes- Monkstrap 10.5/11.5 plain toe 11/12
Posted 12/9/12 at 5:09pm by G. Landi (+1)
2 killer pairs of Isaia shoes...both Dark Brown one with Monkstrap (size EUR 10.5) and one plain toe oxford (EUR 11/US 12). Actually I wear US 12 and I have a pair of both in these exact sizes....
NWT 100% Cashmere Boglioli K Jacket in Brown Houndstooth EUR 50 US 40
Posted 11/25/12 at 3:18pm by G. Landi (+1)
I have an amazing 100% Cashmere K Jacket up for sale in brown houndstooth...in classic Boglioli worn-in luxury style, the cashmere has been pretreated and washed to give a beautiful worn effect...
Trader Reputation: (+1) Feedback 100% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1748 Active Users (432 Members and 1316 Guests)
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › Random Food Questions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 3 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 4 minutes ago
- › MC General Chat 5 minutes ago
- › *** Visvim thread: Dissertation on a Japanese Holy Spirit *** 5 minutes ago
- › Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here 6 minutes ago
- › SuitSupply 10 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 12 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...