Billy Reid OLD SCHOOL Brown Cotton Corduroys 30W/27L
Posted 1/10/15 at 12:25pm by armstwa (+4)
I've had these a year or so and just don't wear them. They are not as fitted as most pants I would wear and have been hemmed up quite a bit by someone. Brown cotton corduroys made in Italy. Very...
Bumped: 3 weeks, 2 days ago
Hart Schaffner Marx Size 30 Houndstooth Green/Brown 100% Wool
Posted 3/23/14 at 11:35am by armstwa (+4)
These are some pretty cool HSM pants. They are a little old school, my Mom found them somewhere in original shape. I had them hemmed, but don't quite like the fit on me. They are double pleated...
Trader Reputation: (+4) Feedback 100% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1901 Active Users (476 Members and 1425 Guests)
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 31 seconds ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 1 minute ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 1 minute ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 1 minute ago
- › Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here 2 minutes ago
- › Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 3 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 3 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 3 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...