Vanishing Elephant Lauder green suede brogues size 9
Posted 2/10/13 at 3:59pm by ahochau (0)
This is a fine pair of Vanishing Elephant green suede brogues that I bought a couple of months ago. I love the sole details and overall look but have decided after wearing these shoes three times...
Sanders Jack dirty buck suede Gibsons size US9 or 8.5
Posted 1/13/13 at 7:34pm by ahochau (0)
This is a pair of used Sanders Jack suede bucks. They retail for GBP 170, or about $275. They've seen some use and the uppers show some soiling, although the soles are in pretty good shape. Please...
Trader Reputation: (0) Feedback 0% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1423 Active Users (325 Members and 1098 Guests)
- › Crockett & Jones for Ralph Lauren Cordovan (Marlow, Darlton,... 2 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 4 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 7 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 9 minutes ago
- › Strand Hatters Sydney - Official Affiliate Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 12 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 13 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 13 minutes ago
- › The Tailors' Thread: Fit Feedback and Alteration Suggestions 15 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 16 minutes ago
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...