Post Overalls Mattalini Overcoat in salt/pepper quilted wool - size XL
Posted 3/24/15 at 12:05pm by lawlercon (+5)
Trying to fund a quick purchase. This jacket was about $600 retail, and very lightly worn. There is a small snag on the front of the jacket due to getting it caught on something, but other than...
Woolrich Woolen Mills Safari Parka in Terracota size XL
Posted 8/8/14 at 12:20pm by lawlercon (+5)
Hi, I have a size XL Woolen Mills Safari Parka up for sale. Literally worn twice and in basically brand new condition. Paid half of retail which is $605 for it, so I am taking a loss but hey - I...
Engineered Garments Selvage Denim - Worn twice - Size 36
Posted 8/7/14 at 2:06pm by lawlercon (+5)
Hi, Deep indigo denim w/ black selvedge ID with Cone Denim. Reinforced seat and pockets. EG branded hardware. Talon zip fly. Barely worn and only selling because they are not long enough for me....
Red Wing Work Oxford 10.5D in Maize Abeline rough-out
Posted 8/7/14 at 6:03am by lawlercon (+5)
Hi, Lightly used Red Wing heritage work oxfords in maize abeline rough out. These are built like tanks and do have some minor blemishes on them, which could probably be cleaned out with a suede...
Woolrich Woolen Mills Chambrays - Daiki and McNairy Era - XL
Posted 8/5/14 at 1:04pm by lawlercon (+5)
$70 shipped each or both for $125 shipped. Both US made from really nice chambray, from different era's of Woolrich Woolen Mills. Orvis shirt has a ton of pockets and a D-ring, if you're into...
Yuketen Maine Guide Chukka w/ Waxed Canvas In-lay 10.5D
Posted 8/5/14 at 11:56am by lawlercon (+5)
Hello, Trying to thin out the herd of shoes I don't wear as much as deserved. Just asking what I paid for these from another SF member. These fit big, and truthfully I think this would be better...
Woolrich Woolen Mills Cargo Fatigues + Cargos sz. 36
Posted 9/10/13 at 7:57pm by lawlercon (+5)
So I decided to try out 2 McNairy era pairs of WWM pants, and the fit is just a bit too slim for my taste so I am selling them for what I paid for them. The first pair is a cotton ripstop in...
Engineered Garments, Woolrich Woolen Mills, Post O'Alls Vests in size XL
Posted 5/20/13 at 6:07pm by lawlercon (+5)
I am looking to pick up some vests in lighter weight fabrics for the summer in size XL. Please let me know if you're selling any gently used or new ones. I have tons of stuff to trade, and money to...
Trader Reputation: (+5) Feedback 100% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1823 Active Users (407 Members and 1416 Guests)
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 1 minute ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 1 minute ago
- › ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)*** 3 minutes ago
- › 2014-2015 OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD (+ Brazil 2014) - Football, Soccer,... 4 minutes ago
- › The Architecture Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Warby Parker Sunglasses - New with box 6 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 6 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 7 minutes ago
- › Carmina Austerity Brogue Size 7 UK Simpson Last 9 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...