Redwing Olive Roughout 6' Moc-toe Olive Mohave Roughout 10.5D
Posted 7/8/15 at 6:09pm by lawlercon (+5)
Lightly worn pair of Redwing moc toes in a really nice olive mohave roughout. Very lightly worn, will provide actual photos if anyone is seriously interested. These guys have been worn less than 5...
|For Sale or Trade|
Post Overalls Mattalini Overcoat in salt/pepper quilted wool - size XL
Posted 3/24/15 at 12:05pm by lawlercon (+5)
Trying to fund a quick purchase. This jacket was about $600 retail, and very lightly worn. There is a small snag on the front of the jacket due to getting it caught on something, but other than...
Woolrich Woolen Mills Safari Parka in Terracota size XL
Posted 8/8/14 at 12:20pm by lawlercon (+5)
Hi, I have a size XL Woolen Mills Safari Parka up for sale. Literally worn twice and in basically brand new condition. Paid half of retail which is $605 for it, so I am taking a loss but hey - I...
Engineered Garments Selvage Denim - Worn twice - Size 36
Posted 8/7/14 at 2:06pm by lawlercon (+5)
Hi, Deep indigo denim w/ black selvedge ID with Cone Denim. Reinforced seat and pockets. EG branded hardware. Talon zip fly. Barely worn and only selling because they are not long enough for me....
Red Wing Work Oxford 10.5D in Maize Abeline rough-out
Posted 8/7/14 at 6:03am by lawlercon (+5)
Hi, Lightly used Red Wing heritage work oxfords in maize abeline rough out. These are built like tanks and do have some minor blemishes on them, which could probably be cleaned out with a suede...
Woolrich Woolen Mills Chambrays - Daiki and McNairy Era - XL
Posted 8/5/14 at 1:04pm by lawlercon (+5)
$70 shipped each or both for $125 shipped. Both US made from really nice chambray, from different era's of Woolrich Woolen Mills. Orvis shirt has a ton of pockets and a D-ring, if you're into...
Yuketen Maine Guide Chukka w/ Waxed Canvas In-lay 10.5D
Posted 8/5/14 at 11:56am by lawlercon (+5)
Hello, Trying to thin out the herd of shoes I don't wear as much as deserved. Just asking what I paid for these from another SF member. These fit big, and truthfully I think this would be better...
Woolrich Woolen Mills Cargo Fatigues + Cargos sz. 36
Posted 9/10/13 at 7:57pm by lawlercon (+5)
So I decided to try out 2 McNairy era pairs of WWM pants, and the fit is just a bit too slim for my taste so I am selling them for what I paid for them. The first pair is a cotton ripstop in...
Engineered Garments, Woolrich Woolen Mills, Post O'Alls Vests in size XL
Posted 5/20/13 at 6:07pm by lawlercon (+5)
I am looking to pick up some vests in lighter weight fabrics for the summer in size XL. Please let me know if you're selling any gently used or new ones. I have tons of stuff to trade, and money to...
Trader Reputation: (+5) Feedback 100% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1482 Active Users (355 Members and 1127 Guests)
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 2 minutes ago
- › The Official BLUE BLUE JAPAN thread - all things indigo, many... 3 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 3 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: Labels, heels and nail patterns - Secrets to ID the maker 3 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 5 minutes ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 5 minutes ago
- › Classic Menswear Lounge 6 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 6 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...