Entirely handsewn Saint Crispin's (yes the shoe making StC) belt, 33"
Posted 8/29/14 at 9:03am by Cravate_Noire (+5)
Im selling a Saint Crispin's belt which is totally handsewn (!) and patinated by hand. I've worn it only a few times and it's in excellent condition (see images) and by now too large for me in the...
Trader Reputation: (+5) Feedback 100% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1731 Active Users (437 Members and 1294 Guests)
- › The Official Hair Thread 1 minute ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 3 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 3 minutes ago
- › As stupid as this sounds: Might I be allergic to denim? 4 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › Sole Welting 5 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 6 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 6 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)