Ermenegildo Zegna Chocolate Flannel trousers -- Flat Front - 36 x 32 - Mint
Posted 2/28/15 at 12:40pm by horse's_ass (+11)
Up for sale is a wonderful pair of chocolate flannel Zegna trousers. 100% wool. Color is a complex brown, very versatile. Flat front, split waistband. Fabric has an excellent hand. made in Portugal...
Woolrich Woolen Mills Chambray Pen Jacket -- Size XL -- Totally MINT
Posted 1/13/14 at 9:36pm by horse's_ass (+11)
Up for sale is a really excellent Woolrich Woolen Mills Chambray Pen Jacket. From SS 2009 if memory serves me correct. Awesome jacket, bummed it doesn't fit. Lightweight, made in the USA. Great...
Trader Reputation: (+11) Feedback 100% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1771 Active Users (379 Members and 1392 Guests)
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 22 seconds ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 23 seconds ago
- › What would you wear today? 2 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 3 minutes ago
- › Is this legit? 3 minutes ago
- › Carmina derby boots snuff suede rain last size 10 UK 3 minutes ago
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Carmina Inca last double monk size 10 UK 5 minutes ago
- › Carmina derby boots snuff suede rain last size 10 UK 7 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...