Ermenegildo Zegna Chocolate Flannel trousers -- Flat Front - 36 x 32 - Mint
Posted 2/28/15 at 12:40pm by horse's_ass (+11)
Up for sale is a wonderful pair of chocolate flannel Zegna trousers. 100% wool. Color is a complex brown, very versatile. Flat front, split waistband. Fabric has an excellent hand. made in Portugal...
Woolrich Woolen Mills Chambray Pen Jacket -- Size XL -- Totally MINT
Posted 1/13/14 at 9:36pm by horse's_ass (+11)
Up for sale is a really excellent Woolrich Woolen Mills Chambray Pen Jacket. From SS 2009 if memory serves me correct. Awesome jacket, bummed it doesn't fit. Lightweight, made in the USA. Great...
Trader Reputation: (+11) Feedback 100% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1919 Active Users (500 Members and 1419 Guests)
- › The StyleForum Runway & High Fashion Thread 1 minute ago
- › things that are making you happy 1 minute ago
- › Official Customs, Duties, and International Shipping Questions and... 1 minute ago
- › Corthay 1 minute ago
- › Proposal Stage, 2 weeks!: Viberg for Styleforum preorders Round1 -... 2 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments SS15 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 2 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 5 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...