Ultra Rare SUGAR CANE Persimmon Dyed jeans Kakishibu, Selvage, No Soak, 38 x 36
Posted Today at 2:58 pm by Jazzmenco (+18)
Thinning my jean collection I got these several years back in my selvage denim craze days Wore them once, the fit never worked for me Now I've gotten too big to wear them They are Lot 285,...
SKULL JEANS by an ALCHEMIST,Raw Selvage Jeans,Soaked but Never Worn 38
Posted 7/21/16 at 4:05pm by Jazzmenco (+18)
SKULL JEANS by an ALCHEMIST The Skull 5000XX 15th Anniversary Jean Thinning my jean collection I got these several years back from SELF EDGE In my selvage denim craze days I soaked them...
WESC 13.25 OZ JAPANESE SELVAGE JEANS,Great fit,Gently Worn,No Distress,36 x 32
Posted 7/21/16 at 4:00pm by Jazzmenco (+18)
Thinning out my jean collection Hate to part with these but I have grown over the years. Here is a pair of great fitting comfortable low rise jeans by WESC Slightly faded dark wash blue...
Ultra Rare LEVI'S STUSSY Raw Selvage Jeans, Never Worn or Soaked, 36 x 34
Posted 7/21/16 at 3:53pm by Jazzmenco (+18)
Thinning my jean collection I got these several years back in my selvage denim craze days Never got around to wearing them Now I've gotten too big to wear them They are a collaboration...
New IMPERIAL DENIM from AUSTRALIA, SELF EDGE, Raw Selvage Jeans, 36
Posted 7/21/16 at 3:48pm by Jazzmenco (+18)
IMPERIAL DENIM JEANS from AUSTRALIA Thinning my jean collection I got these several years back from SELF EDGE In my selvage denim craze days Never got around to wearing them Now I've gotten...
BANANA REPUBLIC Flat Front Black Light Wool Dress Slacks,Made in Italy,36 x 31
Posted 4/25/14 at 6:57pm by Jazzmenco (+18)
This pair of light weight 100% wool dress slacks by BANANA REPUBLIC have been hanging around in my closet waiting for me to loose weight Ain't gonna happen, I have conceded to a larger...
Bumped: 1 week, 4 days ago
Trader Reputation: (+18) Feedback 100% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 951 Active Users (121 Members and 830 Guests)
- › The Home Ownership Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 3 minutes ago
- › Why Hillary will be the next POTUS 11 minutes ago
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 11 minutes ago
- › The Apple Discussion Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Sunglasses MEGATHREAD - all sunglass questions here please 18 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 18 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 24 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 30 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 36 minutes ago
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding