FS: MINTED WW Chan mid grey 3-pc suit (Dugdale 10oz Mohair)
Posted 4/19/16 at 7:18pm by add911_11 (+9)
Interest Check:- I now have a WW Chan suit to sell, only worn once in the office for its entire life. Cloth is by Dugdale Mohair 10oz range, it drapes like a steel and excellent for day-to-day...
(With Tailor's Measurements) Personal Wardrobe Sales: Dormeuil Tonik 3pc and Vintage Fresco 4x1 DB
Posted 2/5/16 at 12:56am by add911_11 (+9)
Dear member I am going to offer two exquisite suiting from my personal wardrobe which sadly does no longer fits. Both suits are in mint condition and show no wear and tear. For fit, they are...
Personal Wardrobe Sales: Savile Row Bespoke, HK local made and Richard Anderson Db blazer in 38R
Posted 6/26/14 at 9:27pm by add911_11 (+9)
There was a wardrobe cleaning since I had gain a few weights. The following items no longer fits me well so I hope they find a good home. Details: 1. Dual vents 2. Slim cut jackets 3. All full...
FS: New Full bespoke navy nailhead 3r2 jacket UK38S
Posted 6/27/14 at 1:51am by add911_11 (+9)
I am helping my friend to sell his unused odd jackets. This jacket has a drape fit, good for UK38S to 40S Feel free to drop me a pm for shipment and cost. Details 1. No padding on shoulder 2....
Brand New Edward Green Black Calfskin Opera pumps in UK8.5
Posted 8/15/13 at 4:52am by add911_11 (+9)
Flickr 上 CHA-K 的未命名相片 Brand new in retail condition, the classic opera pumps with a twist. I wear UK8.5E for EG 888 and 82 last, a general UK9 in most shoes. This pair fits a bit snug at the...
FS: Armoury x St Crispin "Des Voeux Diamond Cap" in Dark Brown crust calf
Posted 4/29/14 at 7:33pm by add911_11 (+9)
Hello Gentlemen, This is the same pair as this: http://ethandesu.com/post/66936070473/saint-crispins-for-the-armoury-by-the-armoury This pair is in UK9E Riva last, I suggest the same size in...
Trader Reputation: (+9) Feedback 100% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1380 Active Users (292 Members and 1088 Guests)
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 1 minute ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 1 minute ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 6 minutes ago
- › Red Wing Boots - Your Opinion 6 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 7 minutes ago
- › The "Actively Discovering 'New' Brands" Thread 11 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 11 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 13 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 13 minutes ago
- › FS: Dunhill Bespoke, Peak Lapel Grey Donegal Blazer 40 R New NWT 14 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...