FS: MINTED WW Chan mid grey 3-pc suit (Dugdale 10oz Mohair)
Posted 4/19/16 at 7:18pm by add911_11 (+9)
Interest Check:- I now have a WW Chan suit to sell, only worn once in the office for its entire life. Cloth is by Dugdale Mohair 10oz range, it drapes like a steel and excellent for day-to-day...
(With Tailor's Measurements) Personal Wardrobe Sales: Dormeuil Tonik 3pc and Vintage Fresco 4x1 DB
Posted 2/5/16 at 12:56am by add911_11 (+9)
Dear member I am going to offer two exquisite suiting from my personal wardrobe which sadly does no longer fits. Both suits are in mint condition and show no wear and tear. For fit, they are...
Personal Wardrobe Sales: Savile Row Bespoke, HK local made and Richard Anderson Db blazer in 38R
Posted 6/26/14 at 9:27pm by add911_11 (+9)
There was a wardrobe cleaning since I had gain a few weights. The following items no longer fits me well so I hope they find a good home. Details: 1. Dual vents 2. Slim cut jackets 3. All full...
FS: New Full bespoke navy nailhead 3r2 jacket UK38S
Posted 6/27/14 at 1:51am by add911_11 (+9)
I am helping my friend to sell his unused odd jackets. This jacket has a drape fit, good for UK38S to 40S Feel free to drop me a pm for shipment and cost. Details 1. No padding on shoulder 2....
Brand New Edward Green Black Calfskin Opera pumps in UK8.5
Posted 8/15/13 at 4:52am by add911_11 (+9)
Flickr 上 CHA-K 的未命名相片 Brand new in retail condition, the classic opera pumps with a twist. I wear UK8.5E for EG 888 and 82 last, a general UK9 in most shoes. This pair fits a bit snug at the...
FS: Armoury x St Crispin "Des Voeux Diamond Cap" in Dark Brown crust calf
Posted 4/29/14 at 7:33pm by add911_11 (+9)
Hello Gentlemen, This is the same pair as this: http://ethandesu.com/post/66936070473/saint-crispins-for-the-armoury-by-the-armoury This pair is in UK9E Riva last, I suggest the same size in...
Trader Reputation: (+9) Feedback 100% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1724 Active Users (350 Members and 1374 Guests)
- › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0,... 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Budget Shoes 3 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 4 minutes ago
- › *** Visvim thread: Dissertation on a Japanese Holy Spirit *** 7 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 10 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 12 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 15 minutes ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 17 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 17 minutes ago
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding
- › What to Wear to (Almost) Any Wedding
- › Ron Rider's comprehensive Shoe Care Guide
- › AE fit & sizing help
- › 5 of the best Groomsmen’s gifts