Howard Yount beige wool trousers, 36 (Italian cut)
Posted 3/8/15 at 2:01pm by bimper (+7)
Up for sale: Very lightly worn Howard Yount beige wool trousers, in size 36 of the HY made-in-Italy fit. They're in terrific condition, having been worn only 4 or 5 times. I've learned that the HY...
Bumped: 1 week, 1 day ago
Bonobos Flatiron Jeans, 33 waist, straight leg fit
Posted 4/19/15 at 1:39pm by bimper (+7)
Up for sale: Bonobos Flatiron Jeans in the straight leg fit, size 33 waist. I picked these up a few years back when Bonobos first released jeans in their lineup. They've been worn no more than 3...
Bumped: 1 week, 5 days ago
Bumped: 2 weeks ago
Trader Reputation: (+7) Feedback 100% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1780 Active Users (414 Members and 1366 Guests)
- › Recommendation of suppliers of real horn buttons for Bespoke suits 49 seconds ago
- › Eidos Napoli 1 minute ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 1 minute ago
- › [WTB] RRL Deerskin Suede Leather Flight Bomber (Small),... 2 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge May 22nd 2015: Add some orange to your outfit 4 minutes ago
- › NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF MAY... 5 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 6 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 6 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 8 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan