WTB Common Projects low tops size 40 in black, grey, blue, etc.
Posted 9/30/14 at 12:37pm by Superfluous Man (+6)
Looking for CP's in size 40. Black/white sole, black/gum sole, grey/white, grey/gum, etc. PM prices and details please.
New in box Clark's Desert Boots taupe suede size 8d
Posted 7/21/13 at 5:02pm by Superfluous Man (+6)
New in the box. Bought them from Amazon, tried them on and they were too small so I ordered one size up and forgot to return them before the deadline. Pretty sure you can't find them for less than...
Trader Reputation: (+6) Feedback 100% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 923 Active Users (148 Members and 775 Guests)
- › Australian Members 5 minutes ago
- › Shoemaking Techniques and Traditions--"...these foolish things..." 7 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread 9 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 16 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 18 minutes ago
- › Kent Wang - Affiliate thread 19 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 20 minutes ago
- › Panta: a first peek at a new high quality pants line 23 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 25 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015