MMM wool turtleneck cardigan, grey/green, NWT [small]
Posted 10/19/14 at 11:19pm by tellure (+9)
Super soft and crazy warm button-up turtleneck from Maison Martin Margiela (10). Great for fall or winter. Nice varied weave with a mix of grey and green. Slim cut, true to size (small), good...
KK Attachment raw-edge hem thick cotton blend shirt, size 2 [46-48]
Posted 10/18/14 at 7:17pm by tellure (+9)
Nice slim cut shirt from an older season of KK Attachment. Raw edge hems, in a charcoal grey cotton/rayon/poly blend that's thick but slightly stretchy. Size 2, fits 46-48. For reference I'm a...
John Vavatos silk / cashmere burnout Henley [small]
Posted 10/18/14 at 6:45pm by tellure (+9)
Nice slim Henley from John Varvatos (mainline, not the cheaper Star USA line). Incredibly soft blend of 70% silk 30% cashmere in a greyish green with a cool but subtle burnout texture. Only worn...
Price drop! Simon Spurr lamb suede jacket, size small / 48
Posted 9/8/13 at 9:08pm by tellure (+9)
Price drop x2! Really nice suede jacket from Simon Spurr's main line (not 'SPURR', their cheaper line). The quality of the leather on this jacket is really amazing - it's like you would find from...
10 Sei 0 Otto oiled calf leather jacket, wool lining, size 48
Posted 11/16/13 at 5:26pm by tellure (+9)
Slim cut jacket from 10 Sei 0 Otto in a soft oiled calf leather that has a nice matte finish. Has a stand-up collar and a thick wool lining which is great in winter - this jacket works well in...
Valentino leather jacket, super soft lambskin, size 48
Posted 4/19/14 at 9:47pm by tellure (+9)
Beautiful leather jacket from Valentino, in a really versatile M85 / blazer style. Leather on this jacket is superb - a beautiful burnished brown lambskin that's super soft and thick. ...
PRPS Noir Rambler slim cut jeans, size 30, beige, mint condition, japanese selvedge denim
Posted 12/29/13 at 4:49pm by tellure (+9)
Price drop! Take a break from all that dark denim and try something different. These are from PRPS's high end denim line, PRPS Noir. All designed in NYC and manufactured in Japan. The denim is...
Trader Reputation: (+9) Feedback 100% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 986 Active Users (166 Members and 820 Guests)
- › 2014 50 Book Challenge 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Frederick Scholte 3 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 4 minutes ago
- › Vanson/Styleforum/Thurston Bros slim fit Japanese double rider MTO 5 minutes ago
- › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II 5 minutes ago
- › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** 6 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 10 minutes ago
- › Official Guitar, Amp, Pedals, and Gear Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)