Price drop! Simon Spurr lamb suede jacket, size small / 48
Posted 9/8/13 at 9:08pm by tellure (+9)
Price drop x2! Really nice suede jacket from Simon Spurr's main line (not 'SPURR', their cheaper line). The quality of the leather on this jacket is really amazing - it's like you would find from...
10 Sei 0 Otto oiled calf leather jacket, wool lining, size 48
Posted 11/16/13 at 5:26pm by tellure (+9)
Slim cut jacket from 10 Sei 0 Otto in a soft oiled calf leather that has a nice matte finish. Has a stand-up collar and a thick wool lining which is great in winter - this jacket works well in...
Second PRICE DROP! Giorgio Brato shearling & leather jacket, sz 50
Posted 2/11/13 at 12:01am by tellure (+9)
Price drop x2! Beautiful shearing jacket from Giorgio Brato. Contrasting forearms and collar in a very soft grey leather. Shearling is quite thick and warm. Lots of nice details like double...
Label Under Construction wrinkled printed sweater in Alpaca, size M (fits 46-48)
Posted 1/13/14 at 11:16pm by tellure (+9)
Price drop! Beautiful sweater from Label Under Construction, in dark grey printed with a light grey color on one side. Light wrinkling which gives it a cool texture and color variation. Like all...
Valentino leather jacket, super soft lambskin, size 48
Posted 4/19/14 at 9:47pm by tellure (+9)
Beautiful leather jacket from Valentino, in a really versatile M85 / blazer style. Leather on this jacket is superb - a beautiful burnished brown lambskin that's super soft and thick. ...
PRPS Noir Rambler slim cut jeans, size 30, beige, mint condition, japanese selvedge denim
Posted 12/29/13 at 4:49pm by tellure (+9)
Price drop! Take a break from all that dark denim and try something different. These are from PRPS's high end denim line, PRPS Noir. All designed in NYC and manufactured in Japan. The denim is...
WJK double-layer V-neck t-shirt, size small (Japanese Large)
Posted 4/19/14 at 10:38pm by tellure (+9)
Bought this in Tokyo at the WJK flagship store, but it's just a bit too slim for me. Beautiful soft white cotton with flecks of blue, roll-edge hems, and double layered fabric. Great for spring...
Trader Reputation: (+9) Feedback 100% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 2293 Active Users (480 Members and 1813 Guests)
- › RRL brunel leather boots: alternative 19 seconds ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 22 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 36 seconds ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE 29th AUGUST: THE 'ALL BLUES' CHALLENGE 57 seconds ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › Bolo Ties--From Hick to Hip? 1 minute ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 1 minute ago
- › Things you just don't get 2 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)