Robert Geller Sebastian Bomber, SS '15, 48 (medium)
Posted 10/22/16 at 4:14pm by msg (+6)
A stunning example from Geller's FW15 collection and runway, the Sebastian bomber exemplifies Geller's best designs: Stunning garment-dyed cotton/nylon fabric, perfect fit, and hanging straps...
BNWT Robert Geller metal clasp bomber (PRICE DROP)
Posted 7/9/16 at 11:41am by msg (+6)
Awesome bomber from this season. Geller elevates this iteration with metal clasps, making this bomber stand-out from the rest of the options. Retail of $800 BNWT. Size 50, can fit a 48 or 50,...
Bumped: 5 days, 11 hours ago
Patrik Ervell Black Stitchless Button Down (medium)
Posted 9/19/16 at 8:37pm by msg (+6)
From this past season, great brushed cotton shirt from Patrik Ervell. Super-soft brushed cotton with a black/marled fabric. Tagged a large, but fits a medium/48. Worn once, in like-new...
Bumped: 2 weeks, 4 days ago
Mr Olive dual zip burgundy/white melange hoody, size large (fits medium)
Posted 2/19/16 at 8:38pm by msg (+6)
Selling a beautiful dual zip hoody from Japanese favorite Mr Olive. Fabric is an awesome burgundy/white mélange; there are two front pockets. Sized as a Japanese large, so fits a medium or...
Our Legacy open-weave knit cardigan, size 50 (PRICE DROP)
Posted 10/3/15 at 8:50am by msg (+6)
Our Legacy doesn't get a lot of love around here, but this knit cardigan is an example of punching above your weight: awesome, open-weave knit in a navy yarn. Perfect piece for autumn layering....
Robert Geller SS '15 Navy and Black Marled Richard blazer, size 50
Posted 4/14/16 at 8:55am by msg (+6)
Selling a Robert Geller Richard blazer from spring 2015. Colors on this is great, an awesome mix of navy and black, will go well with just about everything. Fabric is cotton-blend knit fabric for...
Trader Reputation: (+6) Feedback 100% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 955 Active Users (125 Members and 830 Guests)
- › Offical Barbour Thread 1 minute ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Handmade Italian Luxury Timepieces by Monforti Watches 4 minutes ago
- › Croquis sartoriaux / Sartorial sketches 7 minutes ago
- › The Official Common Projects Thread 8 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 13 minutes ago
- › NFL 2016-17 Thread 16 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 16 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 26 minutes ago
- › Ongoing Bespoke Projects 28 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...