DROP (Accepting offers): BNWT SS '16 Robert Geller metal clasp bomber
Posted 7/9/16 at 11:41am by msg (+6)
Awesome bomber from this season. Geller elevates this iteration with metal clasps, making this bomber stand-out from the rest of the options. BNWT. Size 50, can fit a 48 or 50, depending on how you...
Bumped: 3 weeks, 4 days ago
Buttero Backzip Black Boots, size 43 (fits 43.5 - 44) [Free shipping!]
Posted 7/28/16 at 8:44pm by msg (+6)
Beautiful pair of Buttero backzip black boot. Tagged size is 43, but Buttero runs a half size large - these will fit a 43 - 44, depending on whether you want to use an insole or not. These are...
Bumped: 3 weeks, 4 days ago
DROP (Accepting offers): Margiela leather elbow patch sweatshirt, 48
Posted 7/9/16 at 9:02am by msg (+6)
Selling a classic example of a Maison Martin Margiela leather elbow patch sweatshirt. Tagged size is 48, this will work for a 46 - 48, depending on how you want it to fit. It's TTS, a comfortable...
Mr Olive dual zip burgundy/white melange hoody, size large (fits medium)
Posted 2/19/16 at 8:38pm by msg (+6)
Selling a beautiful dual zip hoody from Japanese favorite Mr Olive. Fabric is an awesome burgundy/white mélange; there are two front pockets. Sized as a Japanese large, so fits a medium or...
Our Legacy open-weave knit cardigan, size 50 (PRICE DROP)
Posted 10/3/15 at 8:50am by msg (+6)
Our Legacy doesn't get a lot of love around here, but this knit cardigan is an example of punching above your weight: awesome, open-weave knit in a navy yarn. Perfect piece for autumn layering....
Robert Geller SS '15 Navy and Black Marled Richard blazer, size 50
Posted 4/14/16 at 8:55am by msg (+6)
Selling a Robert Geller Richard blazer from spring 2015. Colors on this is great, an awesome mix of navy and black, will go well with just about everything. Fabric is cotton-blend knit fabric for...
Trader Reputation: (+6) Feedback 100% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 944 Active Users (108 Members and 836 Guests)
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 12 minutes ago
- › Introduce yourself. 15 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 21 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 33 minutes ago
- › LEMAIRE 39 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 46 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 50 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge September 2nd 2016 - the #menswear aficionado 52 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE 08/26/2016 -- DROWN IN BROWN 56 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding