WTB: fabric. App. 5 yards. Green toned, tweed preferred.
Posted 9/26/12 at 3:47pm by shoreman1782 (+2)
Looking for some tweed for a project. Need it relatively quickly, so dealing with overseas (UK) dealers is not preferred. App 5 yards needed. Woolrich, Harris, generic, whatevs. Would prefer to...
Trader Reputation: (+2) Feedback 100% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1099 Active Users (205 Members and 894 Guests)
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 50 seconds ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 1 minute ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 3 minutes ago
- › J FitzPatrick Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 5 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 5 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 6 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 7 minutes ago
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 9 minutes ago
- › NIB Crockett & Jones for Ralph Lauren Black Chelsea Boot 10.5E UK 9 minutes ago
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...