WTB: fabric. App. 5 yards. Green toned, tweed preferred.
Posted 9/26/12 at 3:47pm by shoreman1782 (+2)
Looking for some tweed for a project. Need it relatively quickly, so dealing with overseas (UK) dealers is not preferred. App 5 yards needed. Woolrich, Harris, generic, whatevs. Would prefer to...
Trader Reputation: (+2) Feedback 100% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1648 Active Users (308 Members and 1340 Guests)
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 2 minutes ago
- › J.Crew Spring/Summer 2013 5 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 6 minutes ago
- › Which shoe has gotten you the most compliments.. 9 minutes ago
- › A Plea for Help - Wardrobe Creation 10 minutes ago
- › Riccardo Bestetti Bespoke projects. 12 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 14 minutes ago
- › Bespoke Grenadine ties. Who's the best? 15 minutes ago
- › Indochino suits? 15 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 16 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015