NWT Zegna unlined jacket/shirt/sweater (you decide!) EU48/US38; an amazing summer piece
Posted 7/16/11 at 2:57pm by W.R. (+4)
Quote: First who pays gets it. Payment is through PayPal (non-personal). Price includes shipping within Europe. Add $5 for shipping to...
Trousers mega-thread: Incotex (chinolino!), Mabitex, ETRO (sz. EU44-US34).
Posted 8/16/12 at 6:17am by W.R. (+4)
I have been away travelling since last September, and now coming back home to wardrobes full of too much clothes I do not use. As I'm moving in 2 months I need to rid of a lot. As I'm lazy I'm...
Amazing quality ISAIA shirts for a bargain. Size EU38-39
Posted 8/16/12 at 4:05pm by W.R. (+4)
As I am leaving for a long trip around the world I cannot justify having several high-end items hanging in my wardrobe doing nothing for over a year. All my items will be on SF ‘till early...
Trader Reputation: (+4) Feedback 100% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 977 Active Users (182 Members and 795 Guests)
- › Australian Members 2 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 5 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 8 minutes ago
- › Cheaney 8 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate "HARDCORE" Shoe Porn Thread (Bespoke only) 9 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 14 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 15 minutes ago
- › Nom De Guerre Raw Denim Grey'ish Brown sz 34 (price drop) 19 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 21 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 21 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan