DROP x3!! BNWT Rag & Bone Fair Isle Sweater - Small/Medium
Posted 12/17/11 at 8:30am by hc414 (+3)
Selling a brand new with tags fair isle sweater by Rag & Bone for Barneys - purchased last year at Barneys. It's a size medium, but fits slim - probably more appropriate for someone that usually...
BNWT T by Alexander Wang Wool-bonded Neoprene Jacket
Posted 3/17/14 at 3:53pm by hc414 (+3)
**Selling a T by Alexander Wang wool bonded neoprene jacket. Color is heather grey. Size is medium. Wool/neoprene fabric gives this boxy jacket a great blend of sleek style and tough structure....
*DROP* BNWT Shipley & Halmos Pleated, Cuffed Black Shorts (Year 2) - Size 32
Posted 5/10/14 at 11:05am by hc414 (+3)
Selling a pair of BNWT Shipley & Halmos shorts. Size 32. Black. Pleated and cuffed. 100 % cotton. From one of their earlier collections. I have another pair of black shorts by S&H and never got to...
Price drop! Brand New Patrik Ervell Tuxedo Blazer S/S 2010 - 42/40
Posted 4/13/12 at 4:13pm by hc414 (+3)
Selling a brand new w/o tags, never worn Patrik Ervell single button Tuxedo Blazer, tagged size 42 in black. I think his blazers usually fit slim so maybe fits a 40. It's from the S/S 2010...
PRICE DROP! UNIS Shawl Collared Blanket Coat (Now freshly dry cleaned)
Posted 8/24/13 at 5:31am by hc414 (+3)
Shawl-collared, double-breasted coat with blanket lining. From Fall 2010. Size 38. Great condition. 100% cotton. Made in NYC. Just dry cleaned! Shoulders: 18.5" Pit-to-pit: 20.5" Length (bottom of...
PRICE DROP! Brand New in Box Vanishing Elephant Navy Derbies - 9
Posted 6/2/12 at 11:17am by hc414 (+3)
Selling brand new in box Vanishing Elephant navy blue derbies. Purchased from OAK a few years ago for $150+ but never worn. I was examining them while taking the pictures and I think one shoe may...
Trader Reputation: (+3) Feedback 100% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1400 Active Users (297 Members and 1103 Guests)
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 16 seconds ago
- › Cars We Drive! 22 seconds ago
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 1 minute ago
- › Why Hillary will be the next POTUS 1 minute ago
- › Show us how you roll in Engineered Garments 3 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › German Army Trainers Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The Possibly Official Engineered Garments Trading Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding