BNWT Patrik Ervell Pocket Sweater - Kelly Green - Size M (slim)
Posted 2/15/14 at 7:07am by hc414 (+3)
Kelly Green: BNWT. 100% Baby Alpaca. Size medium, but I think fits slimmer than previous Ervell mediums. Please note, the tag/label is loose and arrived this way (like other Ervell sweater, only...
BNWT T by Alexander Wang Wool-bonded Neoprene Jacket
Posted 3/17/14 at 3:53pm by hc414 (+3)
**Selling a T by Alexander Wang wool bonded neoprene jacket. Color is heather grey. Size is medium. Wool/neoprene fabric gives this boxy jacket a great blend of sleek style and tough structure....
*DROP* BNWT Shipley & Halmos Pleated, Cuffed Black Shorts (Year 2) - Size 32
Posted 5/10/14 at 11:05am by hc414 (+3)
Selling a pair of BNWT Shipley & Halmos shorts. Size 32. Black. Pleated and cuffed. 100 % cotton. From one of their earlier collections. I have another pair of black shorts by S&H and never got to...
DROP x3!! BNWT Rag & Bone Fair Isle Sweater - Small/Medium
Posted 12/17/11 at 8:30am by hc414 (+3)
Selling a brand new with tags fair isle sweater by Rag & Bone for Barneys - purchased last year at Barneys. It's a size medium, but fits slim - probably more appropriate for someone that usually...
Price drop! Brand New Patrik Ervell Tuxedo Blazer S/S 2010 - 42/40
Posted 4/13/12 at 4:13pm by hc414 (+3)
Selling a brand new w/o tags, never worn Patrik Ervell single button Tuxedo Blazer, tagged size 42 in black. I think his blazers usually fit slim so maybe fits a 40. It's from the S/S 2010...
PRICE DROP! UNIS Shawl Collared Blanket Coat (Now freshly dry cleaned)
Posted 8/24/13 at 5:31am by hc414 (+3)
Shawl-collared, double-breasted coat with blanket lining. From Fall 2010. Size 38. Great condition. 100% cotton. Made in NYC. Just dry cleaned! Shoulders: 18.5" Pit-to-pit: 20.5" Length (bottom of...
PRICE DROP! Brand New in Box Vanishing Elephant Navy Derbies - 9
Posted 6/2/12 at 11:17am by hc414 (+3)
Selling brand new in box Vanishing Elephant navy blue derbies. Purchased from OAK a few years ago for $150+ but never worn. I was examining them while taking the pictures and I think one shoe may...
Trader Reputation: (+3) Feedback 100% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 1789 Active Users (425 Members and 1364 Guests)
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 41 seconds ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 2 minutes ago
- › Shoemaking Techniques and Traditions--"...these foolish things..." 3 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 5 minutes ago
- › MTO/ Bespoke shoe plans for 2015? 7 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 7 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 8 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 9 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 9 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...